“Oh, come on, Granger! You can’t do that!”

         “Do what?”

         “Just tell me what you were going to say!”

I laughed curtly, “No. As if I’d ever confide in you, Malfoy.” I stood up and began walking away. I couldn’t tell him how much I liked him the previous year, how scared I was that he was never going to be okay after Buckbeak attacked him, and I definitely couldn’t tell him how jealous I was of Pansy when she was at his side 24/7 and I couldn’t see him at all.

DRACO’S POV

         It was never easy, being with Hermione I mean. But I never regretted falling in love with her. She was the love of my life, the highlight of my day and the one person I could truly be myself around. For the first time in a while I was the one being awake and she slept. She looked so peaceful as she lay there in our bed, I hadn’t seen her this carefree in weeks. I could tell she was dreaming, and I knew it wasn’t another one of her bad dreams. She was smiling. I wondered what she dreamt about, and I couldn’t shake the hope that it was me. But lately everything that involved me had made her everything but happy.

         For the first time in a while she had told me she loved me, ever since we found out she was pregnant she had distanced herself from me and hadn’t really shown any form of devotion towards me. I had been so distraught and terrified of losing her, that I almost broke some stupid kids nose when I saw him with her. I didn’t though. I just walked away. This was probably the best decision I’d made in a while; Hermione followed me and told me she loved me. I asked her on a date and we went to Hogsmeade for the day. We just sat for hours talking at The Three Broomsticks drinking butterbeer. She told me about her conversation with the Green kid, I noticed a slight hesitation when she talked, as if she was keeping some secret from me about him. But I was so caught up in my own happiness in that moment that I forgot about it again. Now as I watched her sleep, I was secretly terrified that she was dreaming about Green instead of me.

         I slowly lifted my hand and stroked her hair, her smile grew and a small moan escaped her lips. Jealousy once again surfaced from within me, I didn’t want anyone other than myself to make her that happy. She turned on her side and one of her arms moved to my chest. She cuddled up next to me and sighed in her sleep. I placed my lips on her forehead and left them there for a while. Long enough that I didn’t even notice her eyes fluttered open.

         “How long have you been awake?” she murmured in a low voice.

         “Not long,” I lied. She kissed my neck and I couldn’t help myself from moaning, she knew my soft spots.

         “Why didn’t you wake me?” she whispered.

         “You looked so peaceful. Were you dreaming?” she smiled and left a trail of kisses down my neck and over my shoulder to my chest. “About something special?” my fists tightened.

         “You, my love.” Hermione looked up at me and ran her fingers through my hair, “you really need a haircut.” I felt my whole body relax and I grabbed her hands in mine, bringing them up to my mouth I kissed each one and then I let them go, only to grab her face and kiss her fiercely. I moaned and placed her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

         “What was your dream about?” I asked when our kiss had ended.

         “Remember that night we ran into each other by the lake during fourth year? Not the night of the Yule Ball but earlier that year. I teased you about Pansy,” she smiled at the memory. Of course I remembered that night, I remembered every moment I’d spent with her during the past eight years, especially the better moments. That night was a really great moment for me. Hermione hadn’t spoken to me since she punched me in the face the year before. She had no idea how happy that very short conversation had made me.

         “Sure, it was probably one of the best nights during that year. But I seem to remember you were about to tell me something but chickened out?” Hermione’s face reddened and she bit down her lower lip. “Sweetheart, we’ve been together so long now. You know you can tell me anything!”

         “I know,” she laughed nervously, “It’s just weird. That night I was about to confess my love for you. I was so terrified of your reaction that I just clamped up and basically ran off.”

         “Hermione, if you had told me that night I would’ve told you the exact same thing. I’ve loved you since I met you. You are the best part of my life. I just wish you would have told me back then,” I grinned. She arched her eyebrows at me.

         “Why?”

         “Oh God. Let me just say I was only with Pansy to make you jealous. If I knew you loved me like I loved you, it could have saved me from many miserable dates and times with her. She was awfully annoying. I never even liked her.”

         “I lied to you the night of the Yule Ball.” She suddenly said. This time is was my turn to be confused. “Well, not directly, but I basically told you I liked you until you turned into an arse. That was a lie. I still loved you. I wanted to kiss you so badly that night, but you were drunk. I didn’t want it to happen like that.”

         “I was not drunk! I had gotten one glass of firewhiskey just before I came out to the lake.”

         “Well, your breath stank.”

         “Does it matter anymore?”

         “No. Of course not, love. I’m just happy we’re together now.” Hermione kissed me to prove what she’d just said.

         “What time is it?” she asked after a few more kisses. I glanced at my watch. Hermione had gotten me a muggle watch as a present a few weeks ago, I liked it a lot.

         “Uh, a quarter to ten.” I said. Hermione sat up immediately.

         “I better get ready then!” she squealed before getting out of bed and running to the dresser. She pulled out a loose blue dress, which she pulled over her head before running into the bathroom. I got out of bet and slowly walked to the bathroom as well, Hermione was already in the midst of doing her hair.

         “Why are you in such a hurry?” I grinned.

         “I have to meet up with Caleb.” The smile on my face immediately disappeared.

         “Caleb?” I asked, not hoping it was who I thought he was.

         “Yes, Caleb Green. You know Coinneach’s friend? You should know him he’s a Slytherin! We agreed to meet up today to talk. He was so nice to me yesterday.”

         Yeah I knew him, and that was why I didn’t want him hanging around my girlfriend. He was known for being a home wrecker; I didn’t want him anywhere near Hermione. But before I could protest Hermione had kissed me again and had run out the room.

         Something was not right about Green being so nice to Hermione. He was never just being nice, he hooked up with every single girl he ever talked to. He was worse than I was before I got together with Hermione. This was not going to end well.

A/N: So what did you think? Had you expected this about Caleb? :) I hope you guys liked it! A always, comment and vote! I love to read your thoughts on my stories!
Please check out my other stories! I have another Harry Potter fanfic called: Karolyn Bouvier - it's a Sirius Black love story.
And then I have two ORIGINAL stories as well, That Damned Feeling and Stella Academy! Check 'em out!

xo