Kaistal? Taestal.

Comincia dall'inizio

"That's right Jongin. Don't worry, you're still our cutie maknae in the group" I patted his shoulder that made him jokingly glare at me.

"Soojung-ah, I'm 8-months older that you." I can't belive his already 22 while his mind tells me he's just 5.

"You're talking to your Sunbae like that?" I raised an eyebrow as he stepped back his pride for being an oppa to him. What an idiot.

Apparently, I'm dating Taemin. Yes, Taemin from SHINee, the powerful maknae. The one who's being spoiled from his group. We went to the same path years ago. We debuted in a young age. We both gave up our childhood because of our dreams. We're too busy for our lovelives that made us realize that we need someone in our side besides our groupmates and family.

It's been a year since our relationship begun. Jongin helped us two to confess each other. Jongin was Taemin's bestfriend. Jongin was my friend (1994 liners they said). Thanks to him, i wouldn't be that sad, finding a way to confess my love for Taemin.

Jongin? He likes Seulgi from Red Velvet. He wanted to confess but he can't because he didn't want to disturb her career just because of his feelings to her. It's actually a sweet side from Jongin.

"Taemin sunbaenim, can you help me and Yeri to perfect our steps in our comeback? Manager oppa said the choreographer can't attend today. If it's okay with you?" Seulgi interrupted our talk. I saw Jongin, gulping his own saliva. He's nervous as if Seulgi is trying to kill him, with her beauty.

"One second guys, I need to help my HOOBAES with their steps. I think i'm the only dancing machine here in the room?" Taemin was staring at Jongin while saying his words. Apparently, he was trying to make Jongin help Seulgi and Yeri with their steps. What a good bestfriend.

"I volunteer to help you two but I also need Taemin's help. He's too good in dancing that he already got his solo album" Jongin rolled his eyes while saying this to him, sarcastically and that made Seulgi laugh a little. Jongin grinned as he realize he made his girl laugh.

Taemin said a bit goodbye to me, asking my permission to help the girls out. Of course, I'm not the cold bitch that the netizens are thinking of. I also want my hoobaes to be succesful.

Again, I saw Taemin, sweating a lot. That's his passion. Dancing until he sweats a lot. He wouldn't stop until he isn't satisfied. Hardwork means success.

Taemin went to me asking for water. I immediately gave it to him. "Hungry? Want to eat?" I asked him.

"Soojung, I think you should go now. I'm staying here until midnight. You need to rest." He wants me to leave but I insist.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. I'll just leave whenever I'm in the mood." He smiled at me while he was stroking my hair down. "But, i thought already master the steps in your comeback? Why are you still in here?" I asked between me frustrations.

"Showcase" He smiled patting my head and he immediately focus on his practice.

Taemin is also working on his comeback. It's special to him because it's a full album solo. He worked hard on it for 1 year and 8 months, and as a girlfriend, I'm here to support him no matter what happeneds.

February, A month full of love. Perfect for us two.

Mom called me. She said My sister, Jessica, came home already. Eversince my sister left the company, she's always busy with her clothing line. She's always in overseas because of promotions.

"Taemin, I need to go. Your sister-in-law is already home. Want to join the midnight dinner?" That's low-key getting his permission to go with me.

"I would love to be with your family but I can't go sweetie. Just welcome her for me." He smiled bitterly as he dry his sweats with his towel I gave him.

"Okay sweetheart. I'm going" I was going to open the door when Taemin called me. He said he asked Jongin to accompany me so that  he would be sure I'm in safe arms. Jongin was sad to leave because that's the only time he spend his precious time with Seulgi. But he was happy again when Taemin complimented him.

We said our goodbyes to each other, even Seulgi to Jongin. So when we're in the hallway, Jongin's mouth became non-stop moving because of his stories with Seulgi. How she held his arms for the stragety blablabka I don't know. I'm not intereseted in dancing. Like one time, Taemin taught me how to dance like 'pop---

"Excuse me miss but you're not listening" Jongin annoyingly said. I didn't even realized the we're already outside. I smiled as he gave me his flannel. "Taemin said I should gave his flannel to you since it's cold outside"

Butterflies in my tummy wants me to giggle softly but I maintained me cold aura. "Thanks for being a good bestfriend Jongin" Those were the last words I said before Jongin left. I have my own car so I let him go first.

————————————————————

APRIL 1, 2016

"Dispatch reportedly EXO's Kai and F(x)'s Krystal are dating! Let's welcome the new April couple!"

Rumors, news, confirmations. They are everywhere. It irritates me so much that people always jumps into conclusions.

I haven't contact Taemin today and same to him. I'm not so sure if he already saw the news. Jongin contacted me. He was so sorry because he was reckless giving me Taemin's flannel outside that night. Of course, It's not his fault. Nobody's fault.

After a few hours, SM confirmed the rumor without our permission. They didn't ask the real situation that made me really mad.

And that time, Taemin texted me.

"Sweetie, I know you're having a hard time right now. But what I'm going to do is the best for us. I don't want you to get hurt more. Just, stay with Jongin as much as possible. I know he'll be a gentleman to you. And don't forget your fans, some of them will support you. Of course, some of them ship Kaistal. Hahaha what a cute couple name. I know, you two aren't dating. It's just everything is in wrong timing. So I decided to cool off our relationship. I won't leave you, if you're thinking that. I won't ever leave you but I need to fix my mind now. I'm also hurt by this news not as much as yours. If you want someone to talk to, I'm here. Jongin's there also. Just please, promise me something.

Don't forget that I'll never stop loving you."