Chapter 5: Makes Me Wonder

"Okay guys so I was wasted and drunk called Adam asking where he gets his tattoos done. Being the insensitive dick that he is he didn't even bother to worry whether I was in the right mind to decide on getting my skin niddled or not. I drove to the place miraculously not hit running someone or getting into an accident, I didn't know how I did it but I made it there alive. I sat down and saw some bob wires outside through the window of the shop and I was like 'get me one of those!'. Long story short, I've been wanting a badass tattoo and ended up getting just an ass looking one instead. This fucker is uglier than the shit of Cee lo's parrot. Worst decision I've ever made thanks to my drunk alter ego." Blake exclaimed with his country accent, making Christina and Pharell laugh hysterically.

Their conversation was interrupted when Adam came in. He had his usual cocky smile and greeted Blake, did that low five thing with Pharell that they always do then he hugged Christina with the biggest grin plastered on his face, as if nothing had happened between them hours ago.

"Looks like grumpy Adam is gone. Were you on your period yesterday?" Blake teased, back to his normal self and has forgiven Adam for his stupid act.

"Well there's no reason for me to be grumpy anymore" Adam replied, looking at Christina which drew confusion to her mind.

"Glad you're back brother. You've been a little over the edge lately" Pharell pointed out.

"I've settled my issues" Adam smirked.

Before Blake could ask what issues Adam has settled, they were called on stage for the second day of the Blind Auditions. The day went smooth for all coaches except for Christina. In every song that the artists sing for their audition, Adam stares at her. She tried to dodge his gazes but the corner of her eyes could still catch him staring.
*
"So who are the artists you listen to? who inspired you to sing?" Adam questioned the last contestant of the day.

"Christina Aguilera" The girl pointed at Christina. "The first album I've ever owned is her debut album and I was belting I Turn to You at the top of my lungs but no one can do it as good as she does so I took what I can get and practiced my butt off to at least attempt to sing a quarter of how good she does."

"Yay!" Christina threw her arms up knowing that the odds are in her side this time and not on Blake's who did the late button push again.

"Oh man!" Blake whined.

"Well then you better go with Ms. Xtina on this one. I mean look at her! She's extremely beautiful and she's like the best singer ever so getting her to turn is a huge deal." Adam said, looking over to Christina's side.

"Thanks Adam" Christina smiled warmly.

"A kiss would do better than a thank you"

Christina and all the other people present in the studio were shocked. Did the married and about to be a father Maroon 5 frontman just said that he wanted a kiss from his fellow coach?

"Cut that out" Adam ordered with a laugh, his middle finger and index finger clasping together like a scissor gesturing to edit out that part.

"Am I the only one here who has no idea what the fuck is happening?" Blake asked.

"Nope" Pharell replied.

"Watch your mouth Blake this is a family show." Adam chuckled referring on Blake's profanity.

"Well that part could be edited out too" Blake remarked humorously.