Erotica: The School's Hot Janitor

Chapter 1

I walked down the hallway of the now, empty school. My brown, ankle-length leather boots were echoing through the hallway, the only sound I could hear. 

I got into the school by staying in the girl's bathroom until everyone left the building, and seeing as it was a Friday, all staff and students left by 5:30PM. 

If you're wondering why I'm here, in school, at 6PM, when no one's around, well... It's complicated. 

It was last Friday night and me and a couple of friends were playing a game of truth or dare. I, now regretting my decisions, chose dare. 

Let's just say my dare involves stealing. 

I walked to Mr. Harley's room, in the science block and picked the lock on the door. I got in, and turned the light on and the room lit up. The usual desks, chairs and books were allocated around the room. 

I wasted no time by going to Mr. Harley's desk and, yet again, picking the lock on it. 

If you're wondering, "Oh my God, why would you steal some stupid cheat sheets?" Well, it's simply to get back at Mr. Harley and because we really need that A in Chemistry. 

Mr. Harley is a 47 year old bald man, with a beer belly. He's annoying, sexist and everything a teacher shouldn't be. So, don't go feeling sorry for him, now. 

I mentally cheered when I saw the book full of answers and tucked it under my arm in my jacket before zipping it up. 

I quickly closed the drawer and straightened up before leaving the room and locking the door behind me. 

Turning on my heels, I let out an ear-piercing shriek. A man in his early twenties was stood in front of me, looking as shocked as I was. 

I widened my eyes a little as I took in this... Hottie. He was tall, probably 6'2, dark hair and tanned. He had hazel eyes and a square jaw. On him, was a navy V-neck and jeans. He looked Hispanic and he looked like he could kiss... OK, that was unexpected, but so true.

His lips....wow.

"Miss, calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you, OK?" The Hottie put up his hands, almost in a defensive position. Though, the only thing I could concentrate on was his husky, deep voice. 

I nodded slowly and gulped. "W-who are you?" 

The Hottie put down his hands and smirked in amusement. Oh, he has dimples! "I should be asking you the same thing." 

"You should?" I narrowed my eyes in confusion. I had to lick my lips from their dry state, probably from gazing at Mr. Hotpants over there. 

"Well, yeah. I'm the school janitor. " He stated simply, shrugging as he did so. "The name's Emilio."

I nodded in understanding. "Oh." I cleared my throat. "I'm Lea."

"So... What are you doing here?" Mr. Hotpants asked. 

Oh, crap! "I er... Well, I just..." I scratched the back of my neck as I stuttered, trying to think of an excuse. 

Mr. Hotpants over there smiled and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm waiting."

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I couldn't think of one damn excuse!

"I guess I'll just have to report to the principal tomorrow-" Mr. Hotpants (yes, that's his name now) turned to walk away but I quickly ran to him pulled on his arm so he face facing me.

"No wait! Please don't! It's just... Don't tell anyone, please, I'll do anything." I put my hands together and gave him my best puppy eyes. 

His eyes lowered to my jutted out bottom lip before he looked back to my eyes. He stepped closer, making me gulp and take a step back. He kept walking forward until my back hit the wall, making me gasp.