Intro

Sighing, you lay down on your bed it was the New year and your parents were out with their friends leaving you alone to your throughts. It was usually what they did, however you thought it would be different this year.

You apparently thought wrong.

Pulling the blankets closer to yourself, you turned onto your stomach to look at the wall and a poster you had hung up after you bought it at a comicon one year caught your eye. Staring at the familiar faces on the poster you smiled.

Watching Hetalia had become a tradition to you, every new year since you had found the series you would turn it on and watch it when your parents left the house. It made you feel less alone.

Rolling back over, you took out your laptop and put the first disk on. For a minute, you listened to the whirring as the device tried to read the DVD before you hummed softly to yourself.

As the disk stopped whirring, you looked toward the screen as a media player popped up onto the screen. However, instead of the Hetalia commercials you were used to, a white light shown on the screen. Startled, you backed away from the laptop.

You reached for the phone however stopped short as everything went black.

"Is she okay..?" You heard a worried voice ask, however it wasnt one you were used to. It was someone with a.... Georgian accent?

"Of course she's okay" a Texan voice scoffed.

You heard someone shift and sigh, "She might have a concussion." a Nevadan voice answered.

However, the more you listened the more the voices mixed. You couldnt tell them apart anymore.

"Dudes! She's fine." That voice you knew. It was Alfred, or more commonly known as America. "She just hit her head... I think"

The voices calmed down and you felt many gazes fall upon your crumpled form. Then you felt someone poking you.... A lot.

Opening your eyes, you looked up to meet the gaze of a female. She had her right hand on her hip and was playing with her blue hair with her left. To the right of her stood a man with brown hair and green eyes.

Nope, you had no clue who these people were.

Looking around the room you sighed catching everyone's attention. Holy crap there were fifty of them. Fifty-one if you counted Alfred himself.

"You're awake!" A blond haired blue eyed man smiled, pulling on another blue haired man's arm, who didnt seem to notice the pulling. However he was distracted when the blue haired man pulled out a snickers.

Behind them was a brown haired woman, her hair pulled back into two tight ponytails.

"Where am i?" you spoke finally, catching them off guard.

"You're in our meeting room" The bluenet handed the blond the snickers then turned to you.

Nodding you focused your gaze on Alfred a million qustions going off in your head.

"How did you get here?" Alfred asked before you could.

"I honestly have no clue... I was going to watch a movie then ended up here." You replied honestly.

Alfred turned toward another man and stared at him smiling when he nodded.

"I guess since your here I could introduce you to my friends." He said, "Alright lets get this over with There are fifty of us."

You sat as he introduced all of them. And as you sat you learned that each of them were... Well you didnt know what they were. All you figured was that they were personifiations of something.

"America-" You started off then flinched. "I mean Alfred..." Whoops. Well... He hadnt given you a name. Well you were screwed now, no matter what you said they'd stay suspisious of you.

All fifty-one people in the room exchanged glances.

Alfred muttered under his breath before turning to stare at you. "How did you know that." He asked, "We're a secret to the public and you look like no figure of government."

Mason stood up and walked over to Alfred before whispering something into his ear. Alfred looked over to a blue haired boy, Tyler, and hummed quietly in thought when the boy also shook his head.

The american then looked around to the others only pausing when one nodded her head. Emma.

"She's (F/n) (L/n) Daughter of (Father's Full name) Though she perfers to go by (Nickname)" Emma stated, her hands behind her back. "She's in my captal's database..."

Alfred nodded, "Understood." He looked to the others then sheepishly looked to you, "Well, (Y/n) how do you know of me?" He asked.

You flinched then got up, wondering whether to tell him of the series of Hetalia. whether it would be a good move or not. However, before you could answer Jack stood up and moved toward you.

"You're scaring her." He said an edge in his voice. You had to wonder whether he merely didnt like Alfred or if he was just being gracious toward you. Which you thought was strange.

The man sighed then stepped back allowing for the blond to continue speaking.

"Now... How do you know of second big brother?"

You stared at him, second big brother?

"What he means is... How do you know of Alfred. Its understandable that you dont know of us... But Its pretty alarming when you know of him and his name." Clementine soothed thinking your silence was a sign of paranoia. "We're not going to hurt you."

"Unless we have to."

"Mark!" Otto's voice came from somewhere in the back.

You stared at them and sighed. They definatly were related as they were bickering like siblings would.

However before you could speak a girl ran up, you noted that her name was Kenzie, and tackled Tyler from behind making him loose his footing and fall face first onto the ground.

"Well..." You started, a little startled by the sudden appearance of the Texan. You then went into explaination about Hetalia, personifications of Countries themselves.

Alfred nodded somehow believing the story, "Well... Arthur told me that this would happen someday. I just... Never really believed him."

You looked around, "Well if you're America... and these are your siblings.... The rest of them must be States."

"We're standing right here." Ruby snapped.

He nodded again, "Yes they're states..." Alfred mumbled turning to walk over toward something. "And you'll need a place to stay... So... I have a wife... You can stay with one of the States." He concluded.

You heard a lot of questions but one of the ones you could understand was, "Wait what?"

Alfred pulled a bucket out and you heard another wail, "Not Mr. Bucket!"

Confused on who Mr. Bucket was you leaned toward one of the states, Emma, and whispered, "Mr. Bucket?"

Emma smiled a little and sighed, "Its a long story." She whispered back, "A long and.... Not really fun one."

You nodded and sat back as you watched them put one item in at a time.

Before you knew it, there were fifty items in the bucket. Alfred stirred the contents of the bucket as he walked over to you before holding it infront of you, instructing you to close your eyes.

Obeying you reached into the bucket and pulled out....