Death is upon us

~Flashback~
  'Times ticking (y/n), I'm still waiting for my prize ;)'

Your P.O.V
   That note still gets to me till this day.. It has been 3 weeks and Freddy has been sending me random notes on my door when Mark and I come home from school like:

~it's almost time kitten. My prize will be here soon!~

~ hey Mark, chi chi is wondering if you could break up with (y/n). I think you should because her and I are meant to be together. Thanks~

~ hey kitten. I'm on my way, it may take a little while because traffic in the underworld is packed~

~ hey Mark, you better take care of her because I can't... Wait, I'm good! She'll be back in my arms soon~

Marks hair has been fading from red, to pink, to blue constantly.. What's up with him?

Marks P.O.V
  My hair has been changing constantly for the past 3 weeks because one night Freddy gave me a note which gave me mixed emotions..

Mark,
  You might be lucky because, I like chi chi also. (Y/n) is special though. So I'm debating to have chi chi or (y/n) as my slave. My decision is going more to (y/n) because I know it'll just piss you off. And if my choice is (y/n) you have to break up with her before I get there. And if you don't, well do you want to land up in a hospital?. So I'll write you a letter once I've made my decision..
   Good luck, you'll need it..
-Freddy..

I'm happy because there still might be a chance of Freddy choosing chi chi; sad because if he chooses (y/n) I have to break up with her. And mad because he threatened me to be put in a hospital..

Your P.O.V
   It was a Sunday and I was in the mood for cleaning ' hmm I'll start with the bedroom..' I thought to myself, I walked up the stairs and started.

  As I was cleaning a box full of mail I saw a note from Freddy? I read the note out loud and started fuming " MARK!!" I screamed " what's wrong hon?" Mark asked walking into the room and he froze when he saw the note in my hand " why didn't you tell me?" I asked impatiently " Uh-um I was going t-to. I'm sorry.."  He whimpered his hair turning a bright blue . I got up and hugged him tightly " Mark, it's okay.. I love you. And if Freddy takes me away from you just know. I'll always be there for you.." I whispered tearing up in his chest. His blue hair turned into a neon pink, we let go and I wiped away his tears. He smiled and I looked at the time " I guess deaths upon us.." I giggled " how?" He asked nervous " it's 1:00 am and we have school tomorrow. The teache are gonna kill us.." He shrugged and threw me onto the bed and I giggled..

He got into his briefs and went under the covers " goodnight" he yawned " goodnight" I whispered as I snuggled into his chest.

Nightmare Freddy P.O.V
   Chi chi or (y/n).. Wait I know who!!

It's.....

You guys choose.. (Y/n) or chi chi?