work work work

Harry only pretended to be asleep.

He'd heard Louis' driver pull in through the gates and then Louis spent the next five minutes trying to get his key into the lock, cursing and giggling when his hand wouldn't do what his brain was telling it. Bloody free flowing booze was a killer.

Harry had left the light on in their bathroom and left the door open slightly. Mainly so that Louis could navigate to their bedroom safely in his intoxicated state but also so Harry could watch him undress.

There was a clatter of keys hitting the hall stand and the clicking of his shoes on the stairs. Harry schooled his face, peeping through his lashes.

His jacket was open, his top shirt button also open. His quiff had wilted down, the sides of his hair still swept back. He shrugged his jacket off and bent to take off one shoe and tumbled to the floor.

"Fucking shoes." He grouched.

Harry pursed his lips, trying not to laugh.

Louis pulled each shoe and sock off, levering himself up, he staggered a little. He steadied himself on the wall, undoing his fly, his loose trousers dropped to the ground. He began unbuttoning his shirt, his knees coming up at the same time, pistoning his feet from his trousers. The silky shirt fell down his arms leaving him stood in just his boxer briefs.

He hummed a tune, peeling his pants down his legs. Harry never tired of the sight of Louis like this. He was so in love with him but the thrill never subsided. He still had a quickening heartbeat and butterflies in his stomach.

"Work, work, work, work, work, work." Louis arched his back, muttering Rihanna lyrics, popping his arse as he dropped his boxers to the ground. Harry getting an eyeful of Louis, silhouetted by the shaft of light.

Harry couldn't hold the noise in. He couldn't believe this boy was all his and here he was drunk and cavorting about in their bedroom.

"I knew you were watching me." Louis giggled.

"Worth watching." Harry's voice was low. "Missed you."

"Did I do ok?" Louis straightened up.

"You did great, proud of you." Harry swung his legs out of bed, strode over to Louis and swept him into his arms.

"Never again though, that's it love, last time."

Louis nodded against Harry's chest. "Yes, I know love."

Harry pressed his palms into Louis' cheeks. "You looked gorgeous, was envious of Liam being your date."

He kissed him, deep and tender, tasting the tang of beer on his lips. His hands dropped down, sweeping over his back, the curve of his waist.

"Shame the Brits tradition was broken." Harry pressed his forehead to Louis'.

"I did try and persuade Payno to blow me in the bathroom but he didn't seem that keen for some reason."

"Heyyyy." Harry drawled. "That's my privilege." He dug his fingers into the flesh of Louis' arse, sliding his hips feeling their cocks bumping together.

"Did you see Rihanna and Drake?" Louis turned in Harry's arms, leaning forward, grinding his arse backwards into Harry's erection.

"You're asking for it." Harry gripped Louis' hips, sliding his cock along Louis' crack.

"Been wanting you all night." Louis admitted, a low rumble to his voice.

"I need to blow you first." Harry dropped to his knees. "It is my turn to do it after all."