Gemma Lathmore

There was this hot new kid at school today.

I saw him walking near the janitors closet and took it as my chance to make a move- even if I haven't even met him yet.

"Hey, what's your name hottie?" I purred seductively. His eyes turn dark with lust and replies with a, "My name is Ethan, let's go somewhere alone." I, of course knowing what he was hinting at, went with him.

We walked into the janitors closet and he smirked sexily.

He licked his lips and leaned in.

I crashed my lips onto his and sucked on his bottom lip.

He bit my lip to indicate the fact that he wanted his tongue inside of my mouth. So I opened my mouth eagerly and he slipped his tongue in.

He moved his tongue and then wrapped it around my tongue. I moaned loudly in pleasure and he pushed me to the ground.

I felt a bulge in his pants and grinned. I put my tongue in his mouth and took my crop top off.

I had on a blood red, laced, tiny bra. My bra was small but I had huge boobs. And I was even voted with the 'biggest boobs known in history to be at this high school'. The only reason I had a small bra was so that it could push my boobs up and if something like this was happening, it would be revealing.

He traces my cleavage with his hand and I moaned. I bit his shirt and ripped it off with my teeth. I then, licked his six pack. He fumbled with my short, short, booty shorts.

I was wearing black laced panties. They were really small and revealing. The entire underwear was lace so you could kind of see my private part.

He laid down on the ground and I put my legs around him and sat on his stomach. I jumped up and down on his stomach, and he moaned really loudly.

He started feeling me everywhere and I tried to bite back a moan but I couldn't.

I licked his lips and forced my tongue in his mouth. I take off his pants and look down at what he's wearing. He was wearing boxers, they were green.

Before I knew it, he was in control again. He felt every single part of my body. He rested one hand on my butt and, with the other hand, he cupped my left boob. He got up, so I stood up too.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. "God, you're hot." He moaned.

"You're hot too," I reply with a whimper at the end when he squeezed my breast.

"Actually, you're not hot you're the most sexiest girl I've seen in my 18 years of living." He mumbles against my mouth.

He leaves trails of kisses from my jaw line to my ankle.

I whimper again when he bites my ear and then licks my entire side of my body all the way until his tongue got to the end of my leg.

I hear somebody outside the door but I ignore it.

Before I know it somebody barges into the closet. It was my boyfriend.

"What are you doing with that guy?!" He asks furiously.

My face pales and I stumble up and get my clothes on. Ethan does the same thing.

"You should have told me you weren't single!" Ethan brushes past me and heads to his car.

"Come to my house and we're gonna talk about this, my parents are on a business trip."

----------At Joey(the boyfriend)'s House----------

Look I'm sorry!" I whine for the millionth time. Then an idea struck me.

"I know something that'll make you forgive me..." I say, licking my lips. I know he can't resist my voice.

I bring him to the bedroom and go into the bathroom while he waits on his bed.

I take my clothes off until I'm naked, I then make sure I'm sexy and I go out.

Joey's eyes widen but he looks at me eagerly.

I take all of his clothes off aggressively and I put my boobs in his face.

He sucks on my boob and I trace his eight pack with my fingers.

I get up, put my legs around his waist while he lays on his back, and I jump up and down- moaning every time.

I do that for about 10 minutes until I slide my self all over his body. I rub my private part all over him and he moans.

I smirked and got off of him. 'I'll be right back' I mouth. I get my phone from my purse and go onto the 'Camera' app. I press record and we do the same thing we did before all over again.

He sucks on my nipple while I lick his mouth repeatedly, and- of course- moans like crazy.

I grind on him for a while before proceeding to hump him.

This went on everyday. And when Joey's parents came, we went to my house. I ran away so I lived alone.

This kept going day after day until it turned into years. We broke up after three years because he started becoming bad in bed. Every time we had sex we would make a video.

After we broke up, I became a prostitute. Not my phone only consisted of sex tapes and nudes of me.

What can I say? I'm a sex addict.