Blessings in Disguise

There was a girl named Natalia. She transferred school from Yongsan school to Shinhwa school. As for her first day in Shinhwa school, it was tough for her. She was being bumped by people like she was invisible. Even though she was feeling invisible, at least she has a friend named Jason. They are very close like brothers and sisters. They help each other in everything. They also do everything together. The next day there was a new student named Baek hee. From that day on, Jason was always hanging out with Baek hee and not with Natalia. Whenever Natalia asks Jason to hang out with her. Jason would always say that he couldn't because he would go out with Baek hee. The days and weeks past and still they don't see each other. Then there was another transferee named Tae Joon. Natalia became friends with Tae Joon. Tae Joon has a little crush in Natalia. When Tae Joon hangs out with Natalia, he would always ask her what restaurant would she like to eat in. He would sometimes take her to movies. Whenever Jason would see Natalia with Tae Joon, he would get jealous because he was beginning to have a feeling for her. In Natalia's 15th birthday, Tae Joon got her flowers and a necklace. Usually Jason do not give her gifts already because he is busy hanging out with Baek hee but this time Jason did give her something and that was a appreciated friend. Baek hee said that Jason was the best blessing that she could have. Unfortunately, Tae Joon heard everything she said. Natalia saw Tae Joon at the bench of the swimming pool. She saw Tae Joon crying. She asked why he was crying. Tae Joon hugged her and told his problem which was he heard a while ago that Jason was the best blessing that she could have. Natalia said to Tae Joon everything Jason and her have been through. Natalia added that she only likes Jason as kind of like a brother. Tae Joon was relieved that she said that she only likes Jason as a brother. Soon her dream came true. She was one of the popular kids in school. Junsu was also one of the popular kids in school. Everyone in Korea knows him. He is an advertiser of a phone and its brand is Samsung. He is also in a lot of tv shows. Natalia already had a crush on him since she was very young. When Junsu talked with Natalia, Natalia was speechless. Junsu acted as Natalia's prince charming. Since Tae Joon got jeathwwlous, whenever Natalia and Junsu would go to watch a movie or go to a date , Tae Joon would always ask if he could go with them. Of course they couldn't say no. Whenever Natalia asks Tae Joon why he wants to go with her and Junsu, Tae Joon would always say that he wants to protect Natalia. Because of this, Junsu and Natalia didn't really get to know each other. Since Tae Joon wanted to know Natalia's likes and dislikes, Tae Joon pretended to be a girl. Tae Joon thought, in this way, Natalia could tell her likes and dislikes more comfortably and with no awkwardness. Since he pretended to be a girl named Hye Mi, Natalia told him likes and dislikes. One o of her likes was to be always to be friends and to be always with Tae Joon. She said her dislikes were chocolates. When Natalia said her like, Tae Joon was so happy. The next day, Junsu gave Natalia chocolates. Since Natalia hates chocolates, she waited until Junsu was out of sight then she threw them in the trash can. Unfortunately, Junsu found in the garbage bin. He was very hurt especially because he doesn't know that she hates chocolates. The next day, Natalia went and tried to say sorry but Natalia saw Junsu courting another girl. At the same day, she found out that her dad died. She cried and cried. When Natalia saw Tae Joon, she told him all her problems. As a good friend, Tae Joon comforted her. That's also when Natalia confessed to Tae Joon that she loves him.