Chapter 3

(I love this quote from Princess Diana)  

          ~ Olivia POV ~

The next day, I finish my work and announce the pause of my work. Then I had lunch in apartment and drove to the Buckingham palace. I enter by the back and then walk inside and to Kate apartment.

As I was walking to the apartment, I saw Harry and walk a bit faster to catch him. I reach him and pat his back, he turns around and smiles at me.

"Olivia. How was your day by far?"- He asks and I smile and walk with him.

"Good, I finish my project so I am free, but because of the wedding I put a pause."- I say and he nods.

"That's good. Seeing Kate."- He says and I nod.

"That woman is so demanding. I hope when I get married I don't get so crazy like her."- I chuckle and he laughs.

"Well she is marrying into a royal so."- He says and I nod. Then I look at him.

"What about you? How is going your day?"- I ask and he looks at me with a smile.

"Good so far, thankfully I just finish my last event and I don't need to go training."- He says and I nod.

We continued walking, doing just a small talk until we reach Kate and William apartment, he knocks and Kate opens the door with a smile, she hugs us and let us in. Harry put his hand on my back and guide me inside, letting me in first. I then look at Kate with a grin.

"I found the perfect chef to cook for the meal and the cake."- I say and she grabs my hand and we walk to the living room, I wave at William and sat down next to her and got my notebook out, showing her what I found.

"He is a from Paris, his food is delicious."- I said and she nods, then I showed a draw of the cake and she looks at it.

"You and William can choose the flavors, but since I know who do you like things, I thought this was the best."- I say and she nods.

"I love you!"- She hugs me and I pat her back, I then notice that William and Harry weren't there.

"They must be in the play room. So let's call to check and book things. We need also my bridal party."- She says and I nod.

"Well it's kids so get William cousins."- I say and she nods.

"Let's get started!"- She squeals and I nod, I took my coat off and got my phone to start making calls.

I was talking to while writing for the booking when I hear the boys voice, Kate shushed them and they keep quiet

- Well thank you so much, I would like for you to keep a tight security and no talking to press, this is a VIP guest. - I say and nod at the reply.

- Well nice to talk to you. See you tomorrow, I will make sure to bring the groom and the best man. Bye. - I say and hung up, putting some notes.

"Kate you have booking with the french chef. God he doesn't get tired of talking."- I say and she looks at me, I turn to William and Harry.

"Tomorrow you two need to come with us."- I say and they nod. I then sigh and lean back.

"Oli, I got the booking for the florist and the cake."- Kate says and throws herself to me, I groan and yelp.

"Get out! William take her out, my gosh!"- I stress out and hear them laughing. William took Kate and I sigh.

"Meany."- She says and I chuckle.

"I wish you luck for her."- I say and he nods. Harry sat next to me and I blush a bit, he looked so comfy.

"Ah! I remember your brother got married who is she?"- Kate tried to jump on me but I move closer to Harry who laughed and let me.

"Keep your distance. Yeah he did she is such a  sweetheart, Liliana is a wedding and nature photographer, you will love her."- I say with a smile and she nods.

"Hm... I wasn't invited to the wedding."- She huffs and I giggle.

"It was only for family and it was a very close ceremony. Don't worry to much I am sure they will invite you to the baby shower."- I say and wriggle my eyebrows and she claps with a grin.

"Let's make a bet."- She says and I shook my head.

 "No, they aren't pregnant yet so no bets."- I say and she pouts a bit.

"Hey, can I talk to you a bit in private?"- Harry ask in my ear and I nod. We both stood up and Kate send me a wink, while William nods at his brother, I just shook my head.

We move to a hall and we stood in front of each other, him looking down on me a bit, since he was taller.

"So..."- I trailed off and he smiles.

"Well, I want to ask you if you want to go out for dinner with me, something simple no fancy..."- He asks with a bit sheepish smile, I smile.

"I would love to, tonight?"- I ask and he nods.

"Yes! You can borrow some clothes of mine, let's go!"- We both hear Kate and she runs to em and grabs my hand and pulls me to her room, I just giggle.

"The angels are hearing my calls."- She tells me and I roll my eyes.

I sat on her mini couch and she enter her closet and started looking for some clothes, I just shook my head.

"You already took a shower or you want to take one?"- She asks and I smile.

"Take one."- I say and she nods.

She takes me to the guest bedroom and left me there, I undress and walk to the bathroom and took a quick shower, making sure I took the sweat off. I dried myself off and walk out with a robe on myself and a towel on my hair, I saw the clothes and the underwear and chuckle.

I put the underwear and the clothes on and call Kate, she came in with a grin and started her work. She did my hair straight putting a spray to keep it from curling from the humidity, then she put put just a simple makeup on me. A nude lipstick with black eyeliner and black eye shadow, not to dramatic yet still keep it classy and sexy.

Then she paints my nails in black, and thankfully these polish were the quick ones, then I put some parfum, and body mist, then put my jewelry and look at Kate.

"You look beautiful, you can keep the clothes, they look better on you."- She says and I smile. 

"Thank you."- I blush lightly and she winks.

She helps me put the coat on, I put my heels then she gave me the clutch, that had my phone and my card.

"I will pass here tonight to get my things."- I say and she nods.

"Go ahead, your prince awaits you."- She says and I smile. 

We hug one more time and I walk out, taking a deep breath. Then I walk to the living room, feeling my heart race.