Chapter 1 - New Start

Hey guys...the storty might not be the most exiting but, give it a chance, much appreatiated :))) <3

Read away .... <3

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

"TAXIE!" I called out as i was running out of my apartment.

Three taxis stoped and I climed into the first one. I could tell this is going to a great day. I was starting my new job but I needed to go somewere first. Its not the worlds most exiting job, but it is to me, I'm a news reporter and I love it. My whole year has gone just perfect.

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Beth Smith. Yes my full name is Bethany but I HATE it when people call me that so lets just stick with Beth. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, which I love. I've just moved here to New York City (The great NYC), and its my first week. I am in love with it. I was living with my dad but I moved out to fullfil my dreams. There was also a few complications. I have never met anyone as sweet and caring as my father. My mate might be but I'm not big on the whole mate thing. Oh yeah, I'm a werewolf but I havn't phased since I was 15 and now I'm now 24 and there is a reason why  havn't changed.

*FLASH BACK TO WHEN SHE WAS 15!*

"You mess with her, you mess with me!" growled Charlie, with Jessie, Johnny, Taylor and Danny all standing next to him. We all grew up together and I love these guys They're so protective over me. They didnt want me to get hurt... Charlie was shouting at the head cheerleader, Lola, that has recently, as in the fast minute, poured a slushy down my back just because she heard that I kissed her boyfriend, which I didn't. Her boyfriend a dick. And she's just pathetic 

"Its ok Charlie. I got this one" I laughed as I walked infront of them.

A growl came from my lips and she turned around and ran away. We all laughed at her, but we all knew where she was going. She was getting her pathetic excuse of a boyfriend to beat us up, but that never worked. I had my boys.

School was over now so I walked back to my motobike and climed on with Danny chucking my helmet at me. I put it on.

"So. My house?" I asked Charlie, getting in his car. We all nodded and sped out of the parking lot.

We arrived at his house in no time due to Charlie's crazy ass driving. His house was huge because his dad is the Alpha we only had a small pack of about 30 but most of the kids grew up together but me and my boys have always stuck together.

"Hey darling," smiled Troy as we walked in. He was Charlie's dad the Alpha.

"Hey, Uncle Troy," I smiled back as he gave me a hug. he wasnt really my uncle but it seemed like that.

"Oh guys, before I forget we have an emergency pack meeting in about an hour," he smiled at us and walked of to his office.

"So guys, you thinking what I am' Jessie smirked walking towards Charlies room upstairs.

We all laughed and raced towards the room.

"POOL!" we all shouted, simultaniously. We always leave clothes at the pack house, each family have there own room but we all share Charlies room. I walked towards my draws, pulled out a bikin and went towards the bathroom, got changed and walked out to come face to face with Charlie and the rest of the boys smiling at me looking me up and down, I laughed aa I shook my head and threw my clothes near the bed.

The boys were wearing there long shorts, no shirts and they all had six packs, but I didnt think of them in that way, they were like family to me. I walked out near the pool then BAM" Johnny pushed me in. -.- Johnny was always the funny one, Danny is the player, Jessie is the soft one that you can alway talk to, Taylor was the gay one but he has the most amazing fashion ever! And then Charlie he was my best friend. My brother, ( not litteraly.) The one i could always no matter wha. I could always count on him. Only Taylor has found his mate. He's a boy yeah, thats how he found out he is gay, but he loves his mate all the same. We were all werewolfs, but the one thing is, I would never phase unless my boys were there with me.