My story

Hi! I am Olivia Mary Johnson Morgan, but close people to me call me Oli. I was born in Reading, Berkshire in England, I am 24 years old, yet I look younger.

I was born into a middle-upper class family, my mom is a very well known novelist, having many books sold word-wild and made into movies. While my father is a very famous architect to, my love for art was from him.

Then I have an super fun older brother, Stephen or Steph, he is five years older then me and is a very loving brother, he is a psychologist and he has a wife, she is such a sweetheart. Liliana, is only two years older then me but acts like an older sister and older then she is, she is a photographer, more to nature and wedding.

 Liliana, is only two years older then me but acts like an older sister and older then she is, she is a photographer, more to nature and wedding

Well now more of myself.

Well I had a nice childhood, I was always the calm and the quietest that doesn't mean I was antisocial, I was very friendly but I prefer to keep quiet and keep to my world.

Next to my house, lived a nice family the Middleton's, I became fast friends with the two sisters, Pippa and Kate, but I was more close to Kate, she became like an older sister to me and we confide to each other a lot, no secrets policy in between us two. I also got well with the other Middleton, they are very funny.

Then while she went to St.Andrew college, I finish high school, since I already knew what I wanted to do, I already choose what college I would go.

Of course I went to visit Kate and I see her get very cozy with William, he was one of the princes, we became close, he treat me like a little sister but I guess I gave them my approval, then I went to my college.

My college was in Paris, I went to France to study, of course my family and Kate where a bit sad but they understood and support me like  they always did. Since I was good in french, my stay was easier.

I major in Fashion & Designing with a literature major for fun, since I enjoy reading and literature. I never stay to long in Paris, during my holidays from college, I would always fly to England and pass them with my family and Kate, sometimes I would visit her and she would tell me everything that was going on.

Of course during my holidays, I got to knew William better and I also met Harry, his younger brother and a true fun boy. We got along well, since our personalities were a bit different we match pretty well and got on well, but I knew his reputation, so I didn't get to close.

Even after my college stay at Paris, I stay in France for another year so I could reorganize my life, I then became a interior designer and I ear quite a lot, since I do my job right and quick.

When I left France, I had to travel a lot for my job so before I could truly start working only at England, I decide to do my job at other countries and because of that I got quite known, for doing my job well.

When I came back to England, I met my family and Kate again, I moved to a apartment, since I was grown enough and of course I got to know the situation around, miss Kate.

She is a very troublesome woman sometimes, but only ;)