I wasn't sure how to respond. How could I tell her that the entire reason, was because I knew she'd bring Xander? I've been here for a few months and he still hasn't said a single word to me.

“Well, I get invited to them all the time, and I know you like them, so I figured its a win, win for both of us.”

“Ah, okay.”

“May I ask you one now?”

“Lay it on me.”

I sat there in the drivers seat, trying to figure out how to ask with out her over thinking it, then said, “Why does Xander hate me?”

“What're you talking about? He doesn't hate you.”

“Then how come he avoids me all the time? He's always got his head down whenever I come near. I mean, I don't think I've ever even seen his fce completely.”

She sat there in silence for a few minutes, and I thought she'd fallen asleep.

“Trust me Eric, he doesn't hate you.”

Her words brought more relief than I had expected them too.

I couldn't explain it, but I felt a strange draw towards him. Like, I needed to be around him at all times. I never thought I'd feel this way about another person, let alone a guy! I'm straight for cryin' out loud!

Trying to shove him from my mind was pointless. Everytime I did, another image of him would take shape until I found myself stopping at a light and hitting my head on the wheel.

The image of him dancing burned itself into my eyes.

Waiting for the light to change, I sat there, letting it flash through my mind over, and over.

His lythe body moving from side to side had me gasping for air, as I watched it take place.

I felt myself starting to grow, then regreted my next move.

Crying out in pain, I cursed myself for doing something so stupid without at least thinking about it first.

'Why the hell would I punch my own junk?!?' I thought to myself, trying to make the pain go away.

'Why the hell would he even make me hard? I'm staight!'

When the light finally changed, I took off down the street and pulled up to the gate.

After putting in the code and driving up to my door, I looked over to tell June we were here, only to see her passed out in the seat next to me.

Sighing, I walked over to her door, opened it up and took her inside.

After placing her on the couch and covering her with blankets, I headed back outside for Xander.

“He's a guy.” I kept telling myself, as I picked him up from the backseat. “He's a guy, and I'm straight.”

After realising I hasn't moved from the car after picking him up, I cursed myself and started walking once again.

His body was qwivering against mine. I think at tops it was maybe, 30 degrees outside.

A strong blast of wind slammed against us, and I stood there in shock as Xander turned his body closer into mine.

“Lets get you inside.” I said softly, while smiling.

After setting him down in the guest bedroom, I pulled the covers over him and set his keys on the nightstand.

Hair was covering his face once again, as he slept there, breathing slowly.

“Lets see what you've been hiding from me.” I whispered, moving the one thing that blocked my full view of him.

He looked increadible. Suppressing a sudden urge to join him in bed, I found myself staring at his lips. They looked so soft, and inviting.

What the hell am I thinking? I'm straight!

Trying to pull myself away from him failed, and my eyes found his lips once again.

'Maybe I am gay...' I thought to myself. 'maybe...there's only one way to find out.'

I pushed myself forward, bringing my face closer to his.

'One little kiss can't hurt.'

I could feel his breath on me as our lips grew closer together.

Moving forward to close the distance, I felt his hand collide with my face sending me to the floor as he turned over.

“I guess it can.” I mumbled, picking myself up.

I debated trying again but thought better of it, and headed to my room.

Laying down, I tried to get to sleep, but everytime my eyes closed, his face flashed through my mind.

Why the hell did he mean so much to me? He's a guy! I don't even know him, yet, he's all I've been able to think about sense I first saw him.

His long black hair always fell straight down his back, and the clothes he wore always complimented every inch of his frame.

“Get outta there.” I mumbled, hitting my hands against my head.

After laying there for a few more minutes, I heard Xander's phone start ringing, then got up to go see if he was awake.

Vote, comment, LOVE ME!:D