Chapter 2

Vote, comment, LOVE ME!

*Eric's POV*

“For the last time, you're drunk. Stop touching me.” I stated, fending off some girl from pulling me into the bathroom with her.

“Back off bitch, he already said he doesnt want you.”

The voice came from behind her. Looking up, I saw the exact girl I stopped moments ago from doing the very same thing.

As the two started fighting, I sighed and headed for the front door.

“Hey you're sober, right?”

I found myself laughing at the question. I never drink, and she knew it.

Walking up to me, she used my shoulder to keep herself standing before asking the question again.

“Yes June, I'm sober. Why? What's up?”

A sigh of relief left her as she smiled.

“Well...”

(***)

“Okay, what's the address again?”

“Are you serious?” She huffed “I've told you six times!”

“Yeah well, you're also drunk. I can hardly understand a single thing you've said.”

She could tell I was losing my paitence. My voice had sounded a little moreangry then I intended it, but I was freezing! Its the beginning of January for god sake!

“Here.” she said, pulling a pen from her pocket.

Grabbing my arm, she wrote something down then ran inside before I could stop her.

Looking down at the scribbles that now covered my arm, I tried to figure out what she had put, only to discover a smiley face.

“Bitch.” I said aloud walking to his car.

Trying to wake up Xander was pointless, so I moved to the drivers seat, and thought about what I should do.

'I could take him to my place.' I thought to myself. 'Parents are out of town.'

Figuring that was my best bet, I turned the key and started the car.

As I went to put it in drive, I jumped and stopped myself, hearing someone scream at the passenger side window.

Glaring at her the entire time, I unlocked the door and let her get in.

“Go, go, go GO!” She yelled, putting on her seatbelt.

Her hands were holding onto something black and I saw one of the girls that tried to pull me into the bathroom charge outside.

To annoyed to ask questions, I simply put the car in drive and headed off down the street.

“I'm gonna take you both to my place.” I stated, not taking my eyes off the road.

“How come?”

“Because, you said he lives close to you, and that's about an hour away. My house on the other hand, is about twenty minutes away.”

“Makes sense.” She yawned, relaxing in her chair. “I have a question though.”

“What's up?” I asked, turning down the radio.

“If you never drink, why are you always inviting me to parties? I mean, why do you even go?”