"Why do you think I was pissed?" He removed a strand of hair and rubbed his thumb on my chubby cheeks. I pout my lips and shrug. He didn't reply to answer but just ruffled my hair. "Out of all the people god has to give me a dumb girl like you."

"What?!!, Jacob I dare you to repeat those words."

"I think you should get change, you're clothes are in the drawers. Should I take it out for you?" He said heading towards his walk in closet.

"Are you ignoring me right now?" I said following him behind, he opened the drawers and cupboard and took my clothes out.

"Here, take it. Your undergarments are in the last drawer. Do you want me to take them out too?" I swear to god I was turned red like a tomato, what is wrong with this boy.

"I can do it myself." I rushed to the drawer after pushing him towards the door as a sign of get out. He went in his room chuckling, that jerk I am going to kill him. After checking that there's no sign of him coming back, I opened the drawer, took out my undies and dashed off to the bathroom that was on the next door.

Once inside, I locked the door properly and strip down, turned the faucet on and hopped inside the shower. I massaged and washed my hair and body properly, then got out and dried myself before putting the clothes, while I was putting on the shirt I notice it wasn't mine, looks like he mistakingly put his shirt. I didn't have another shirt to cover my upper body, so I wore the shirt thank god it was an oversized T-shirt for him that came just a little lose to me.

I went inside the room to witness a shirtless back of Jacob Parker's faced in my direction while he was towel drying his wet hair which was hung around his neck (I think he took shower in the bathroom down the hallway), he's lower part was covered with sweatpants which was dangerously hung low showing his Calvin Klein. Every time he moved his hand his back muscles flexed, those back muscles are damn hot.

"Take a picture It'll last longer." I snapped out my trance to see him turned his head smirking. You idiot, aghh I hate myself right now. "That shirt looks great on you."

"Umm ahh, I think you put your shirt mistakingly, I'll go change."

"Stop, just wear it."

"Huh"

"It suits you." He smiled and a real one. I gave him an ok and went to sit on his bed.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Watch some movies while eating."

"What movie?"

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Transformers!!!!"

"Of course, it is transformers." He shook his and went to put on transformers which is by the way my favourite movie. He plopped the DVD and came to sit on the bed. He removed the blanket from me making me pout, my blanket not exactly mine but still. He rolled his eyes at my reaction and walked on the bed until he was behind me and put his legs on either side pulling me closer to him. This boy is really getting touchy feely today and somehow I am likely it very much to be exact.

After getting comfortable, he played the movie, me bringing the pizza on my lap. I took a slice and was just about to put in my mouth when I pulled it away and nudge the person behind me and gave it to him. He was giving me a confused look, yeah yeah I know what you're thinking Tyla Andrews giving you food which was actually brought by you. I am a really greedy person when it comes to food, so if I am sharing it with you, feel like a special human. After realisation hit his head which I am guessing from his victorious smirk, he took a bite from it still with his hands gripping on my waist. This guy is definitely not planning to leave his hands off from me for god knows how long.

Halfway through the movie I felt soft lips pressed on my neck resulting me in my frozen state with wide eyes, half of the pizza still in my mouth. I took a big gulp and pretend to be unaffected by it and chewed slowly on my food watching bumblebee getting taken away by those sector seven whatever they are. And boy did it work, nope Nada it didn't work, I tried T. R. I. E. D. tried my best to act cool but how the hell am I suppose to act coolly when this handsome crush of mine is giving me those dreamy feathery kisses.

Hold wait did I just call him handsome crush of mine. Oh my god Tyla Andrews you're seriously losing it, after that kiss you've lost all your sense. Get a grip you idiot.

"I saw it." He said stopping at the mid section of my neck and shoulder. What is he talking about?

"Wh~~at did you see?"

"I saw you kissing him." Huh who is he talking about, I don't remember kis-- oh shit shit he saw it he saw it, I am doomed.

"Yo--ou see it was not what it looked like, I didn't mean for it to happen. He just leaned in and boom next thing I know he's lips was on mine but I promise I pulled back the moment our lips touched." I said nervously, moving away from him so I could see his face properly but he pulled me close the only difference now is, my face was faced towards him not my back. He looked at my eyes then my lips and pulled his hand to cup my cheek with his thumb rubbing my lower lip. OK if I said I didn't feel a single emotion when he did that I would be lying.

"You have no idea how badly I wanted to punch that jerk's face, when he did that." I leaned my head on his hand, honestly I was just tilting my head in confusion but it looked like I was leaning for his touch.

"Jerk, I thought you were good friends." I said recalling the first time he introduced him to me. He gave a bitter look before replying.

"He was before this whole dating thing started more than that time when he smacked his face on yours."

"Smacked his huh what?" I looked at him confused until I realised what's he talking about. "Ah~~~ you talking about the kiss."

He looked at me giving me that 'don't you dare mess with me' look. "That. Was. Not. A. Kiss."
Have I ever told about how I like to annoy my best friend more when he's already pissed. With a devilish plan on my mind and a smirk threatening to form on my face, I opened my mouth.

"It was a kiss, when you press your lips on someone, it's called kiss." If he was mad earlier, he had become furious now. Oh god how I love seeing his reaction.

"It's not a kiss if you don't feel any feelings towards it."

"How do you know I didn't feel anything when he kissed me?"

"I just know it."

"Well you're wrong then." I mentally smirked and patted myself. "Even though it was a short kiss, it was the most sweetest kiss. Short and sweet. I think it was better than your kisses." I did a little victory dance in my head.

"Wh--what did you say? It was better than my kisses." He said disbelief in his voice while I nod like a little girl. "You would want to take it back."

"Why would I?" As those words came out from my mouth I felt warm lips captured mine. This kisses he gives are the best and nobody can compare to it. He pulled away, his forehead leaned on mine.

"Because I know, you love my kisses and can't deny the fact they are the best." As much as I hate to admit it was true, so I just blushed hard until he chuckled and pulled me for another magical kiss.