Forever and Always

Start from the beginning

She pulls up to the entrance. She parks and jumps out. Her heart is pounding in and out. She runs in and up to the front desk.

"Rowan, Rowan Blanchard, where is she? What happened? She's okay, right?" Sabrina rushes out breathing heavily.

The woman behind the desk walked out and motioned for Sabrina to follow her.  It seemed like they had an endless hall, it just kept getting father and farther. They turned and turned, passed room and room, it was like a maze that was never ending.

They finally arrived, but before the woman left she gave the young adult a sad smile. Everyone there knew except for Sabrina.

She hears Carmen - Rowan's little sister - and parents talking about Rowan. She can't hear them, they're all were whispering.

"dying," was the only thing she heard and that pained her. The Blanchard's see her and sad looks appeared on their faces. She tries to keep a straight face as she enters the room.

She stares at the brunette that laid in the hospital bed. Even with needles, bandages, and wires all attach to the girl, Rowan still managed to have a faint smile on her beautiful, pale face.

"R-Rowan?" Sabrina softly asked.

The girl looked over at Sabrina. Her smile widen a bit more.

"Sabrina" she whispers.

The blonde goes and sits down in the chair that was placed next to the bed. She reaches and gently grabs ahold of her fiancé's hand. It was cold and pale.

"Yo-"

"I know," Sabrina says, "let's not talk more about it, instead we should talk about what our kids name will be, how perfect our family will be and our house will be on the hill side"

Rowan quietly laughs. A couple of tears have already fallen from both girls.

"And we'll stay there, forever and always"

"Through the good, the bad, and the ugly times. We'll grow old together and always remember it, whether we're rich, poor, or better. We'll still love each other, forever and always..." Rowan adds.

"Yeah..."

Sabrina gasps as an idea comes to her mind. She stands and calls for the nurses. They rush in asking if everything was okay. She nods and tells them her idea. They grin and one of them goes to get the doctor.

She comes back with him. He used to be a Chaplin so it made even easier for Sabrina's plan to happen.

Sabrina heads to the room next door and borrows some rings, from the couple that were in there.

She gets back as Rowan's family and people gathered around inside and outside of the room. She stands by Rowan's bed as the doctor began to speak.

"We are all gathered here for the...."

He goes on and says a couple of verses.

Everybody is laughing as Sabrina's tears fall, landing on the floor. She bites her lip and looks into her fiancé's eyes. Everyone quiets down when she starts to talk.

"It's because of you that I wake up smiling every day. I promise to forever keep you smiling. It's because of you that I am happy every day. I promise to forever keep you happy. It's because of you that I know how it feels to be cared for. I promise to forever care for you.
It's because of you that I have learned how to truly, deeply love someone.
I promise to forever love you. I promise all these and more, forever and for always"

She finish saying the vows, but the beeps are getting too slow. When Rowan speaks her voice was almost too low, they could barely hear her.

"I'll love you, forever. I want you to know that-" she gets cut off when the blonde bursts into tears. Her heart breaks and no matter how much she wants to cry, she knows that she needs to be strong, for herself and for her girl.

Rowan grabs Sabrina's hand and lightly squeezes it.

"I know that this is tough, because its tough for me too, I need you to be strong though," she lets out a shaky breath, "b-but remember that even if I'm not there, I will a-always love you," her voice cracks, but she still continues on, knowing that the next thing she says will be the last words she says.

"forever and always..."

Her eyes close and her grip on Sabrina loosens. The heart monitor stops and all she hears is a long loud sound of something that tells her, that the love of her life, is no longer there.

"F-forever and a-always" she repeats through her tears, "...I l-love you..."

Forever and Always.