Forever and Always

I want to say that I'm so sorry for not posting in so long. I've been busy studying for our school staar. Today was the last day for our testing so no more. I'll be able to update more since summer is here. One more thing the story has a total number of 1362 words not including authors note so I hope it was worth writing that many words. Okay I'm done. So please enjoy (p.s I sorta cried when I was writing this and also sorry if this sucks.)

___

She sits at their table all alone in their favorite diner. It's been almost three hours and she was suppose to be there. Of course she would've gotten a call if there was a problem, but no. A waitress that works there walks up to the young blonde and asks if she's ready to order. The girl says she'll wait just a little longer. She looks around and notice that there was barely anyone there compared to when she arrived.

A couple was passing by her table, she stopped them and asked if they had seen a tall, brunette, brown eyed girl. They shake their heads no. She sighs and thanks them. She asked a few more people, but all of them sadly told her no.

Something isn't right. She knows because nothing like this has ever happened. She stares back out the window when all of sudden her phone rings. She quickly answers it.

"Hello?"

"Sabrina, something has happened to Row-you need to come to the hospital, it's n-nothing bad," a quiet voice says, "I t-think.."

Her mind goes back to December. She thinks of when she asked her.

{Flashback}

Sabrina watches as her girlfriend gets down on one knee and with a box in her hand. The blonde covers her mouth with her hand and could feel tears already forming.

"Sabrina, we've been friends ever since we were five. When you walked through the school doors for kindergarten, I immediately took interest in you. I knew that we would be the best of friends. Sure enough we were and still are. We joked about how we would be each other's maid of honor when we got married and that our kids would be best friends. When we got older, we talked about it again, except when we did I felt a pang of jealousy as you described your dream guy. I didn't think of it too much so I shrugged it off, but after awhile I started to feel things around you I've never felt. Again I didn't know what that meant. Once we entered high school, that's when I knew I had feelings for you. Every time you went out or dated a guy, they'd always end up hurting you. I wanted to hurt them, but I stayed with you and helped fix you up because I couldn't watch my angel be broken,"

A tear escapes from both their eyes and slides down their cheek before she continued on, "It was those moments that I always cherished. Junior year, the year I came out to you and everyone else. It was also the year I told you how I felt about you. I was scared and was ready to be rejected, but when you told me that you felt the same way, I exploded with joy. I vowed to myself to never hurt you and to do my very best to make you happy. Now here we are, still very happy and in love. I want to be with you forever, forever and always. Through the tough times and the best times. I want to grow old with you, so what I'm sayin-well asking, is," she opens the small, black box which revealed ad diamond ring, "will you Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter, do the honor of marring me, Rowan Eleanor Blanchard?"

{End of Flashback}

A smile makes its way across her face as she looks down at her ring,but it quickly fades away. She was hoping that this doesn't have to do with anything she did. She grabs her things and darts out of the diner. She hops in her car and drives off.