Chapter 14 - Just Having Fun

Start from the beginning

I came up and smirked, and he returned it.

"You evil little douche," he said and I grinned.

Haha, he's the one who fell for it.

Mean like, you think an ANBU can't swim?!

I got out and sat next to him. I lied down on the grass and so did he. We both stared up at the starry night.

"Mari-chan, can I ask you something?" he said, not looking directly at me, and I turned onto my side and stared at him.

"Yea, what is it?"

"Um..." he cleared his throat, and started again. "Would you go out with me..?" he asked, getting straigh to the point.

Inside, I wanted to do a happy dance, but just smiled and pecked his cheek.

"What do you think?"

He smiled and kissed me on the lips and put his arm around my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his chest and rested my head on his shoulder.

I soon dozed off into sleep.

The next morning, I was in a bed. I knew I wasn't in my bed, because mine doesn't have the same covers.

I got up and walked around the house. I walked out of the house and noticed a certain "symbol."

Oh my fucking god, I was in Sasuke's house.

I went home and put on my ANBU uniform and mask, then strapped my Katana to my back and headed to the Hokage's office.

I met my squad there and the Third Hokage told us our mission.

"You will have a week-long mission in the Land of Fire. Your mission is to capture a very important man and bring him back here."

"WEEK LONG MISSION?! BUT THE FINALS FOR THE CHUNIN EXAMS ARE IN 5 DAYS!" I screamed. I am NOT going to miss Sasuke beat the crap out of someone again!

The Hokage sighed. "You can go visit him now, but meet your squad at the Main Gates in 2 hours," he said, and we all nodded and poofed out.

I walked to the training field and saw Kakashi and Sasuke only.

Kakashi had a lighting ball in his hand and I ran up to him and gazed at it.

"CHIDORI CHIDORI CHIDORI CHIDORI CHIDORI CHIDOR CHIDORI CHIDORI," I kept saying, and soon enough, it sounded like it wasn't even a word.

Kakashi chuckled and made it go away.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I looked at Sasuke who had a raised eyebrow at me, and I poked his shoulder.

"You've--"

"Been poked, I know, you've said that before," he said, smirking smugly at me, and I pursed my lips.

"So what'cha doin'?"

"Training Sasuke for the Finals."

"Who's he up against?"

"Gaara of the Sand," Sasuke answered and I gasped. That dude's the one-tails! Oh, Jesus Christ, Kakashi, you better be training him good, gaddammit!

I took off my ANBU mask and instantly remembered. "Sasuke-kun, I have a week long mission today, so I can't make the finals either..." I muttered, and he gritted his teeth.

"What?!" he demanded, and I shuffled my feet, then looked at him. "Sorry," i said in the most innocent tone I could make, and he just sighed.

"Bye," he said, and I hugged him from his back.