love

once there was a boy named Travis, and a girl named Addie. they were in love, but neither one could find the courage to tell the other.

That sounds about right. im the girl, Addie. Travis and i were really were in love, i don't know what happpend. mabey if i share the story that i've cried about for many nights i'll under stand.

It all started about a month ago. Every body knew we liked each other, but no one cared. But, that is, eccept my best friend Emily.

she forced us to talk to each other every day, intill, finally, he asked me out!

i imediatly said yes. i was so happy. i felt like i was flying, every time i saw his cute face. our texts were so mushy i wanted to scream like a fan girl. he said he loved me after practically every scentence. it was so sweet.

i loved him so much. i thought i would love him forever, and i thought he would love me forever. he told me he would.

thing started to pick up in our realationship. i met his sweet mother, and he met my father and my step father. he told me i was beautiful, and i belived it was the truth. it wasn't.

one day he wasn't at school, when i got home i texted him "hey, where were you" there was no answer, i figured his phone was dead or some thing. the next day he wasn't at school, i texted him but there was no answer, and i was starting to get nervous. he wasn't at school for the rest of the week, every day i texted him, just in case he texted me back. i didn't bomb his phone or anything, just a simple hi.

finally one day he showed up at school. "hey, babe, where were you last week, why weren't you here?" i asked him "i didn't feel like showing up" he said. it kind of hurt my feelings, but i didn't say anything.

i sat next to him during a school assembly. he said "why did you text every day last week?" i was a little hurt, but again all i said was "i didn't know where you were, and i missed you" "but still you didn't have to text every day, it was kind of annoying." i was mad, but i didn't yell. i just fumed silently next to him and said nothing. i thought , oh our first fight, but i was not prepared for what would happen next.

as we left school i said"i love you see you tomorow" and i noticed that he did say i love you too.

Travis left me and went to wait for his bus. i looked for my cousin who was riding home with me that day, finally she stumbled over with a look of pity on her face and she told me that Travis didn't want me anymore, that he'd said he didn't want a girlfriend any more.

i don't think i ever really stopped crying, at least not interaly.

So To Travis, if through some dumb struck of pain you stumble upon this story, i just want you know, i loved you, and honestly, i probably will never stop loving you. i would take the bullet for you, i would take a blade in the gut for you, i would die for you. and just know i haven't deleted one of your sweet text measeges, because every time i look at one it reminds me of you, and gives me a tiny burst of happiness. i love you, you fool.