sir can i get a raise?

Cruz had never been happier in his entire life, the euphoria he was feeling now was better than all his kills he did as the zodiac killer combined. But something was missing. He had been sleeping with shrek for 5 months now and as steamy as their hot love making sessions were there was something missing. he craved more. He knew Shrek was being careful with him, so that he wouldnt break. but he /wanted/ shrek to be rough with him. no matter what it took.

.

Shrek was tired. He had a long day at the office, arguing with Farquad from Farquad inc. About selling and buying stocks. he just wanted to relax. he slammed the door behind him and toed off his shoes as the walked to the kitchen to get a beer. popping the top off the lid he sad down on the couch and took a sip of the frosty drink. Suddenly he heard a noise coming from the bed room. Bolting up he snuck over to the closed door. Quietly twisting the door handle he peaked inside and saw !!!!!! Cruz tied onto the bed wearing lacy red underwear! "Cruz?!!!! What're ya doin in me swamp?!" He exclaimed, his pants suddenly feeling to small. "I wanted to surprise you," Cruz said, his eyes hooded with lust, "So are you going to ravish me or not?" he asked, a grin on his pasty white face. Shrek lunged forward ripping off all his clothes as the pounced atop the smaller man pressing his lips in a fervent passion against his own. Cruz groaned beneath him moaning loudly as he tried to rut up against shreks strength. "Careful laddie, in due time," Shrek said groaning as put his weight harder on Cruz rutting into his soft bum. Cruz was a moaning mess by now, tears streaking down his face. "S-shrek please," Cruz begged. "Do what now?" Shrek asked pulling down Cruz'z pants to reveal his smooth but. "Please fuck me in my slutty hole daddy!" Cruz moaned. "Oh you can do better than that," Shrek said smirking as he started teasing Cruz's hole with his thick cock. "OH DADDY SHREK PLEASE FILL ME WITH YOUR THROBBING COCK AND USE ME LIKE THE FILTHY SLUT I AM! I WANT YOU TO FILL MY WITH YOU HOT PULSATING COCK AND SPREAD ME WIDE OPEN AND TEAR MY SLUTTY HOLE APART!!!!!!!!" Cruz moaned crying as Shrek forced his thick sausage into Cruz's warmth . He aggressively started pounding away showing no mercy as Cruz's asshole started to bleed from all the stimulation. "AHHHH DADDYYY MORE PlEASE!!!!!" Cruz yelled. Suddenly Shrek pounded in deeper than ever before and released his seed deep into the politician letting out a roar. "That'll do Cruz, That'll do."