When the music reached Namjoon's part I automatically dance along. I danced with all that I can, making sure that I am in sync with his movements. I danced with him in all seriousness, like how we used to.

I would notice him looking at me in the mirror smiling, I can't help but smile as well. I am so happy right now, my heart can burst.

When the music ended, I was panting, trying to catch my breath.

I t has been months since I last dance one full song.

I faced him and he lifts his right hand asking for a high-five which I did.

I don't know what actually happened but then we started laughing together. We were laughing like a maniac for a whole minute when someone cleared their throat behind us.

Right, I forgot, we were still with the boys. I was momentarily blinded by my happiness that I forgot we were still with them. I wonder what they're thinking. We must have looked weird.

I slowly turned around and saw the five boys gaping at us. I did not even notice Jin and Rapmon getting back. My throat went dry. I need to drink some water.

Taehyung put down his phone. He must have recorded us.

"Ahm, what? have you never seen a girl dance along with your song?" I asked them innocently. I can't stand the silence that is casing the surroundings. Everyone seems so awkward.

No one answered. They keep on looking at me then Jungkook trying to process what just happened.

I looked at Jin but he just shrugged and then slowly made his way on the corner and sat down.

"I knew it." My attention was caught by Jimin.

"What?" I asked him.

He gave me a look as if he's scrutinizing me. I chuckled. This boy is so adorable.

"Are you really Jungkook's stalker?" I giggled when Hoesok hit him in the arm as if ashamed of what Jimin just said.

"Are you his ex-girlfriend?" Taehyung questioned.

"Hmmm...." I thought of what I should answer. I want to tell them that Jungkook is my actually my brother but I'm not sure he wants that. I don't know why he isn't telling the guys but I want it to come from him. 

I guess he's not yet ready. I don't want to lie to the boys but I think it is not my place to tell. 

"I am more than that," I told them. Well. That isn't a lie.

The boys looked more confused. I snorted. They really look adorable.

"You dance better than Jin actually." I chuckled upon hearing Yoongi. I heard Jin snickering from the side. 

"I noticed." I playfully responded.

"Of course not. I am a good dancer!" he exclaimed then started doing his famous traffic dance.

I laughed so hard, I felt myself went down on the floor.

Jimin and Taehyung laughing with me.

Everyone laughed along except for JIn who stopped dancing and went to arm-locked Jimin's neck. I was still laughing so hard when my eyes met Jin's. 

He is smiling at me but I notice a glint of sadness in his eyes.

Or I must have imagined it.

I know from the articles and the videos how Jin is always happy and laughing. In fact, among the members, he is known to be the loudest, well, except for Jimin and Taehyung I guess.

I notice how he is quiet these days even if he's with the members. I wonder if something's up with him. I know it's not my place. I haven't known the boys for so long but I'm worried about him. I worry for all of the boys as they are starting to get closer to me.

I gave him a warm smile. I will definitely ask him one of these days.

The music once again started and this time, "Run" played. Hell, this is my favorite.

I started doing their pose for intro step in perfection and I heard them exclaimed in amazement. Taehyung whistled.

Jimin immediately runs towards me and dance along. The guys were all clapping and howling. I'm sure I heard Hoseok shrieked.

Everything went a mess when Hoseok run and danced along.

 He is so playful doing weird steps. Namjoon and Taehyung joined and all hell breaks loose. 

Taehyung even tried to pull Yoongi but the other playfully hit Taehyung while still laughing so hard. Even Jin and my brother eventually joined. 

These guys definitely know how to party hard.