Chapter 19:

Gumball immediately moved over Marshall on his hands and knees, a hungry and needy look about him. He began by kissing Marshall, right on the lips, confident in himself and what they were doing. It would be their... second first time. The vampire was already encouraging Bubba on, having lifted his knees and spread his legs as an open invitation. He felt a similar emptiness Bubba had felt. The mental mindset of being on bottom prepared him and left him feeling needy of Gumball. Not willing to lose his chance at being on top, Bubba rested his hands on Marshall's knees, rubbing them, causing the vampire to push his hips up. Poor Gumball began to try to line them up, but had issues and began to panic as he did before.

"Marshall I can't get us aligned again..." He said quickly, trying to be as calm and collected as possible, even though his voice was shaking with nerves.

"Use your hands and eyes. It doesn't make you any less good to do so... this takes lots of practice, okay?"

"Yes, of course. You're right." He nodded in agreement and used his hand to line them up. Marshall gripped the sheets and closed his eyes, allowing Bubba to take his time. After several minutes of uncertainty, he slid himself in.

It was so much smoother with Bubba on top, as surprising as it was. Marshall cried out into the pillows, shocked at just how incredibly painful it was to be penetrated. It hurt a good bit, and Bubba himself wasn't huge. The vampire bit his lip and wiggled his hips around some, trying to find a way to ease some of the tight pressure. Bubba noticed this and kissed him smoothly, rubbing the outer side of his right leg.

"You're really tight Marshall. Loosen up..."

"Ermmm... Great advice except for the fact that I don't have any clue how to and it hurts s-s-so bad...!" He choked out, looking up to see if Bubba had any back up plans.

"Close your eyes and stop moving first off, then just let your lower body go limp..."

"O-okay... umm... uh..." He mumbled softly as he closed his eyes, relaxed, and allowed his hips to widen even more and sink into the bed a bit. Marshall allowed his entire lower body to go limp, and surprisingly, it made more room for Bubba. He took the opportunity to slide the rest of the way in, eliciting a cry of pain and pleasure from Marshall. "Ah- ah- ah B-Buuubba!"

"Mmm... oh M-Marshall... M-my Marshall Lee..." Bubba moaned softly, holding still, recollecting his thoughts and feelings. After a minute or so, he recalled how Marshall pushed and pulled in and out of him. So he mimicked the action, wondering what it would do, and how it would feel. "O-Oh!" He squeaked, pleased by the torturous pleasure of the tightness and the unbelievable good feeling of manliness it gave him.

"Oh-oh-oh oh m-my... oh my... easy th-th-THERE!" Marshall cried out, enjoying it just as much, but still in a good deal of discomfort. He hoped that eventually his body would adjust and make room for another time. Bubba's body seemed to do so. After some time Marshall adapted, and realized he wanted more. "Harder... harder and- d-deeper."

Gumball smiled brightly as he heard Marshall's plea for more. It was a great feeling to know that whatever he was doing, Marshall wanted more of it. So he did. Bubba leaned over his partner's torso, kissed his chest, and unleashed his full power and potential. Relying on instincts, Bubba thrusted hard, pounding up into Marshall's core with each thrust of his hips. The vampire was silent as he was essentially humped, until he felt the tight pain in his groin. Shockingly, he was being brought to a climax, even on bottom. Marshall had doubted being in the submissive position would turn him on enough for a finish, but it was working.

"I feel pain and tightness M-Marshall." Bubba said urgently, clearly experiencing similar issues. He blushed, unsure of how his body worked. The last two times, finish came quickly and easily with Marshall's help and encouragement. Now it was his responsibility and he wasn't quite good at it yet.