Original Character

Name: Sebastian Anderson Miller

Nickname(s): Seb

Age: 20

Birthday: May 25, 1990

Birthplace: Lake Forest, Illinois

Current Residence: Lake Forest, Illinois

Height: 5'10

Weight: 166 Pounds

Hair Length: Long hair

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Gray

Personality: Tough, shy, emotional, funny, fun loving, realistic, serious, happy

Parent: Abby Lee Miller (Adoptive Mom)

Martial Status: Has a crush on Gianna Martello

Likes: Watching TV, playing games, going to sporting events, spending time with his mom and his grandmother, hanging out with the dancers, riding the train, swimming, fishing.

Dislikes: Momma Drama, Candy Apples Dance Center

Allies: Chloe Lukasiak, Brooke Hyland, Brooke Kosinski, Nia Frazier, Paige Hyland, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Christi Lukasiak, Kelly Hyland, Hollie Kosinski, Holly Frazier, Gianna Martello

Foes: Cathy Nesbitt-Stein

Frenemies: Melissa Ziegler

Biography: One day, an 18 year old woman had given birth to a baby boy, but she knew that because she was 18 and didn't know how to raise him, she left him in a alleyway the next day, and it was a hot and humid day. An hour later, a 23 year old named Abby Lee Miller, who is a dance teacher was with her mother, Maryen Lorrain Miller, while they were walking, a sound had caught Abby's attention, so she and her mother both went to the alleyway to see what it was and they saw the abandoned baby boy and they took him to the hospital and from there Abby became his new mother and named him Sebastian and at age two, his mother began to teach him how to dance and Sebastian learned quick and when he was three, he met a girl who was a year older than him named Gianna Martello and they became quick friends from the very beginning, at age six, he won his first ever national title and that would be the first of eight national titles. In 2000, Sebastian experienced a tough loss when his grandfather george passed away two days after his tenth birthday and he cried for hours about it as Abby tried to console her son and Gianna was there for him like a true friend and in 2008, a month before he turned 18, he graduated from Lake Forest High School and a month later, Abby suggested that he enter a contest and he did and won it, the prize was cash for life every week and he would get $4,300 every week as long as he lived and since he was 13, he frequently assisted his mother with the dances.