Harry screams and continues to cry for the entire night. Sinister leaves the room to report his torture to Romulus, but not before ordering the guardsman to give him the 'special water'. The guardsman leaves and comes back with water. He pushes the bowl towards him. Harry notices the water and tries to drink it, he coughs the water up. It was tainted with disgusting things, he doesn't even know of.

He continues to cry for the entire night not wanting any sleep. 

~~~

"Louis! Louis! Louis! You can't go to the estate, you will be killed for sure." yelled Liam. Louis was going to attempt to rescue Harry from Romulus and Athana. The other officers disagreed with Louis and even tried to stop him. It wasn't working, Liam was trying to stop him with force. "It's easy for you say. What if Niall was kidnapped, what would you do?" screamed Louis with anger. Liam stopped and was caught in thought for a second. Liam walks up to Louis grabs his arm and says, "It's not the same, he is a human, Niall isn't."

Louis was filled with rage and anger, he pushed Liam with all his strength. Liam was tossed across the room and into a wall. Liam's head was bleeding from the attack. No guardsman drew their weapons on Louis, as their lord they knew better. Louis turned around and left the estate. Niall was going to try and stop him, but Zayn gripped his shoulder. "Let him go. Please tend to Liam and his wounds.

Louis entered his vehicle and drove off to the Blackstar estate. He was stopped by Zayn standing in front of his vehicle before he could leave. "Lou, be careful. Bring Harry home, if possible." said Zayn and he stepped aside. Louis drove off and arrived at the estate within a fast manner.

~~~

Louis arrived at the estate and approached the gatekeeper. "You may enter, my lord." said the gatekeeper and he moved aside. Louis entered the estate with ease and was escorted to the throne room. Romulus was seated in his throne with Athana at his side. "My lord, it is a pleasure to see you." said Romulus. Louis continued to approach him with rage and anger in his eyes. 

"Have you come to a choice yet?" asked Athana. Louis ignores her questions and says, "I want to see Harry." Romulus snaps his fingers and Sinister emerges with Harry. Louis tries to walk up to Harry, but guardsman point their blades at him. Romulus waves his hand and the guardsman remove their weapons. "You may speak with him, but you can't take him." said Romulus. 

Louis kneels down by Harry and speaks up, "Haz, are you ok? I came to rescue you, it looks like I failed." They stared into each other's eyes and shared a soft and tender kiss. "I love you, Lou. There is a picture of me and my family in my uniform at home, keep it safe." said Harry while kissing Louis again. Louis cradled him into his arms and gave him another kiss. 

"Romulus, what do you want?" asked Louis. He watched Harry waiting for Romulus's response, he only wanted to hold his love. Romulus stands up and says, "I gave you one of two choices, have you selected one?" 

"I can't." said Louis. He saw the sadness in Harry's blank and dull eyes. Harry started to tear up and Sinister removed him from the room. Louis tried to approach Harry, but was stopped by guardsman. "I'm sorry, it must come to this. Kill him!" ordered Romulus. He and Athana exited the room. Louis draws his blade and combats the guardsman, he thrust his blade and killed one of them. He retreated out of the estate, but was blocked by more guardsman. He stopped and noticed a statue leading to the next level of the estate. Louis jumps and climbs the statue, he continues to run. He lunges out of the estate's window and retreats to his vehicle. 

He enters the vehicle and drives off with tears in his eyes. 

~~~

Louis arrives at his estate with his hardened mood set in. He enters the estate and runs into Zayn's figure. He started to cry, but is cradled by Zayn. "Lou, it's ok." said Zayn. He continues to cry into Zayn's neck and shoulder. All of the officers rush into the room to witness Louis's statement. "It's not ok. Harry was tortured, he looked so damaged and hurt. I couldn't bear to stand it. Romulus tried to kill me, but I escaped." said Louis. He continued to cry and everyone was quiet for a time. 

"Louis, I apologize for my actions. I shouldn't have spoken like that." said Liam. Louis is removed from Zayn's grip, he nods to Liam. Louis goes to his and Harry's bedroom to rest. Louis was about to go to bed, before he remembered what Harry said. He spoke of something in his uniform. Louis walks over to his uniform and removes a picture from a pocket. The picture is of his mother, sister, and him, all of them smiling.. Louis cuddles with the picture all night.

~~~

The officers of the estate are having a meeting without Louis. "We have to gather alliances to defeat Romulus, Athana, and his forces. We need to save Harry, but we need alliances." said Zayn. Everyone nodded in agreement and Zayn spoke again, "We must contact the Night Hunt, we must put our pasts behind us. We need them!" 

Archer and Rado were about to protest, but back out of it. "Zayn, we need more alliances, the Night Hunt will not have the strength even with our forces." said Rowan. Everyone was in deep thought, until Archer spoke up, "We could contact Michael, the archangel who resides on earth." 

Everyone stared at him for a time. "An a-archangel? Are you bloody insane?" said Liam. Archangels are ordered to destory all evil. One of those evils is vampires. Everyone started to shoot down the idea of contacting Michael, until Zayn spoke up, "You have a point, I mean he does really. Michael unlike the other archangels would help to save a human. We could convince him, we are destroying a more powerful estate and saving a human's life." 

Everyone was quiet for a time. They all agreed to contact the Night Hunt and Archangel Michael. Zayn dismissed everyone to go and get rest. 

The next couple weeks are going to be hell.