♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm scared..."

Angel turned to Soraru with a menacing glare, anyone can pick up that she was pissed right now

"What do you want, Rin?" she giggled at Angel's reaction.

"Simple, to something deliver to you."

"Deliver?"

"Yeah...I came here to tell you who assassinated your parents."

Soraru began to walked up slowly to Angel who's eyes widened in shock.

"You...know who killed my parents?" she asked, shocked.

"You bet...and you wouldn't believe whose assassin it is!" she chuckled as she walked up to the shorter girl, Soraru leaned down and began to whisper the name of the killer in Angel's ears. Immediately, her eyes widened in shock.

"Y-Your joking...right?" Angel said as her voice began to crack , the other girl smirked.

"It's up to you to believe it or not...but I never lie, you know that the best."

"I don't believe you! There's no way he can do such a thing!"

Soraru began to pat her black hair.

"You sure do trust him, don't you? That's because you don't know the first thing about the truth." she said as Angel's eyes were still widened in shock, during the scene, all of her classmates could do was stare at them...confused.

"What? So Angel's parents..."

"Were assassinated...?"

"That's too cruel."

They mumbled as they continued watching them, Angel gritted her teeth as she slapped Soraru's hand away.

"I don't trust you! There's no way he will do that! There's just no way!" Angel yelled.

"...You still refuse to believe me, huh? Poor Angel, you don't know the truth." Soraru smirked.

"T-Truth...? What do you mean?" she asked.

Soraru just smiled and say nothing more, she sat on one of the tables.

"What're you going to do now? I've deliver you the truth, all you have to do next is do the finishing blow...that's your specialty, isn't it?"

"...you ask what should I do now? Isn't that obvious?"

"Huh?"

"I'll find and denote the bomb!" Angel said as she hurriedly ran away from Soraru as the pink haired girl's eyes widened.

"W-Wait—!" she was stopped by her classmates as they grabbed her, not letting go.

"Don't touch me, you fleas." she snarled as she began to beat them up, the ones who she beat up was Sugino, Nagisa, Itona, Maehara, and Terasaka.

"Who's next?" she growled, glaring daggers to Angel's classmates.

✦ ✧ ✦