Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Christina...killed him."

Kirstin gasped, her eyes tearing up too as she became angry. She screamed, punching the wall as hard as she could while tears rolled down her cheeks. Avi came back down, wondering what was going on while Tori continued to sleep. Scot watched his friend back down, sobbing himself as Kirstin continued to punch the wall.

"HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND! HOW DARE SHE KILL HIM?!" Kirstin yelled, looking at Scott angrily. Her face was red and her eyes are yellow, making her look angry and vulnerable. "I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING! I HELPED HIM COME OUT, I HELD HIM WHILE HE CRIED, HE HELD ME WHEN I CRIED! I just want him to hug me one last time."

Kirstin fell to the ground, sobbing quietly as she hugged her knees. Scott hugged her gently, shushing her as he started to cry some more. Avi watched the scene carefully, walking downstairs so he wouldn't disturb them.

"Ben and Jessi are okay. They're asleep."

Scott nodded, kissing Kirstin's forehead sweetly. Avi smiled, letting the friends be.

"I might not ship Scristin, but you two are super cute."

Kirstin and Scott laughed, shaking their heads at Avi's humor. Avi smiled more, happy that he made them happy. Tori had a tear roll down her cheek, mumbling something in her sleep

Something important.

"Macy, please keep him stay safe.

~~~

Mitch squirmed under Ricky's grip. Ricky punched Mitch again and again. Mitch's nose and cheek were bleeding. Ricky finally managed to get his arms out of the way, he tore of Mitch's shirt and pants, then took of his own.

Mitch, crying on the bed, bloody and sore. Ricky came back to the bed quickly, shoving the smaller make onto the bed again, hovering on top of him. Ricky wiped away Mitch's tears.

"Please don't hurt me anymore." Mitch pleaded as Ricky's eyes turned red.

"I'm just doing what I want. I can do that, Boss said." Mitch cried, replacing the dried tears on his face. Ricky slapped the Special again. He ripped off the Special's underwear, so now he's completely nude. Outside the door Jennah heard Mitch's screams.

"Matt, I think Mitchie's in trouble." Jennah whispered.

"An Alpha, Ricky, got permission from Boss to do whatever he wanted to Mitch." Matt told her. She grabbed Matt's hand and raced him and her to the back room door. Of course, it was locked.

Ricky took of his own boxers and began to hurt Mitch and grind on him again. Ricky was 'inside' Mitch in a few minutes. Mitch had his eyes closed. He heard pounding on the door.

"Jennah! Matt! I'm in here! The doors locked!" Ricky shot him a look and looked at the door.

Did I just say that out loud!?

Yep, 'cause your so stupid that you can't even keep your thoughts inside your ugly little head!

"What did you just say!?" Mitch finally let his eyes turn blue.

"No-Nothing, Sir." Ricky pulled out of Mitch and started to hit him again and again. Ricky got dressed and tore the window open.

"Get out. You're so much of a bitch that you can ruin our fun, well my fun." Ricky told him, tossing Mitch out the window. It was about 11:31 pm and frigid cold. Mitch stood outside, naked, shivering, and crying. Ricky stormed out of the door. He slapped Matt and pushed Jennah down and kicked her on his way out. Matt picked Jennah up bridal style and ran outside, finding Mitch immediately.

"Hel-help me, please. Matt, help me." Mitch shivered as Matt put Jennah down and picked him up bridal style. The Special buried his head in Matt's chest.

"Shhh, it's alright, baby. No ones gonna hurt you anymore." Matt whispered to Mitch as Jennah followed behind, looking weary.

"What happened to Jennah?" Mitch asked. "Is she going to be alright?" Matt nodded his head.

"She's fine. You're what we are worried about."

I just scoffed, that's such a lie.

They seem like they care about me. I bet they do.

They just don't want Scott to be mad at them. Like he still loves you.

Matt carried Mitch inside and sat him by the fire they made. Jennah walked in, hurried into a room and came out with a spare change of clothes and a blanket.

"Here, honey. You must be cold." Jennah frowned as she and Matt wrapped the comforter around him. He forced a smile. He wrapped his hands around his stomach and told them what happened.

"He-He raped me." Mitch stuttered, noticing Matt and Jennah were crying, wrapped the in a hug. "Don't cry please, it makes me sad." Jennah laughed and kept on crying. Matt wiped away her tears.

"Baby Ariel, we need some help!" Matt yelled to a red haired girl. Mitch began crying, remembering Ariel. Matt wrapped him in another hug. "Don't cry, honey." Jennah came out of the bathroom, weary and looked sad and dizzy.

"You all right there, Kitty?" She asked, wrapping him in a hug. He wrapped his own arms around his stomach again.

"Do you think I'm pregnant?" Mitch asked. Matt and Jennah gave him a sad look.

"We-we hope not." Jennah told him. Jennah cuddled into Matt's chest and hugged Mitch again.

I hope so, you can't have any more kids. So if you lose this baby like you lost Macy, you'll get what your ugly little self deserves.

Please, say I'm not pregnant.

Matt carried Mitch to a bed, kissed his forehead.

"We love you, Kitty." He whispered, walking out of the room.

No they don't.

I know.

Scott won't love you anymore once he finds out that you could be pregnant a second time.

I know.

Scott doesn't love you.

No one loves me.

A/N: I had my last choir concert last night. I cried so hard.:( Thank you to Jennah who was been my co-writer for the past few chapters. You're the real M.V.P. Also...it seems like there will be a fifth and final book, but it won't be as long as the four other books. There will be no villains in the book, only some of the couples dealing with grief. It's basically learning how to let go of people you love. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤