Hakeem

What good people. I'm HaKeem Loyal and yes that's my legal name and I stand by the meaning of it. On the streets they call me Demon. Because when it comes to my business I play no games. I didn't get to the top by being an Angel. I have two people I trust and stay Loyal to and that's Lex and Blaze.

Matter of fact I'm getting ready to meet them at the trap now. We gotta count this money and make sure everyone checks in. I was getting out the shower when my sexy ass girl came in, wrapping her arms around me.

"what's up love? "
"nothing, just wanted to love on you before you go, Lex called"

I turned around looking down at her she like 5'4" with the body of Beyonce. I looked into her hazel greenish eyes and leaned in for a kiss. She bit my lip for entrance and I let her. Things got heated I pulled off the short she had on to see she had on nothing. I dropped my towel and sat her on the counter. Kissing down her jawline to her neck sucking on it hitting her spot and she moaned.

I spread her legs and placed myself at her entrance. She always so tight. And right there I took her down as she scratched my back. I didn't care that shot turns me on. I lift her and carried her to the bed and laid her down lifting her legs and going deeper and she screamed and moaned my name. A hour later she was sleep and my phone was blowing up.

"yeah Lex "
"nigga WTF you at? "

I looked over at my baby, she so beautiful when she sleeps.

"my bad bruh I got caught up"
"is my Lil sis still alive (he chuckled) "
"yeah man. Let me hop in the shower I'm coming this time forreal. "
"OK cool, see ya then"

We hung up and went and jumped back in the shower. I got out, dried off, put on my lotion. A nigga can't be ashy and put on black joggers and my red polo shirt with my all white forces and headed to my destination.

Hopefully all is good when I get there or as usual

Somebody does.....
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. There you have it the 1st installment of my new book. Hope y'all enjoy.

I will introduce Myah next.

Y'all know the drill enjoy, vote, comment, and share. Love you all.