Jobs pt.1

~Your POV~
As we were sitting watching some cartoons ice asked. "Hey (y/n) do you have an idea on were to find your job? You know for (insert job here)?" I didn't really notice him cause I was too busy watching we bare bears.

"(y/n)? (Y/N)!!!" Fire yelled in my ears while trying to wave his hand in my face. "Hm? Sorry oh I was just TRYING TO ENJOY SOME CARTOONS!!" I yelled cause I was a little annoyed of them bugging me. "HOW ARE YOU EVEN PAYING FOR RENT?!" Ice exclaimed while I was staring at him.

"With money I saved from a long time ago, and do I have too? I have money that can last for two months! Plus I'd rather watch anime and cartoons instead!" I asked with a pouty face. "If you don't make any money then how are you going to get the special (insert fandom) shirt~" fire said when I completely froze.

"AW NO WAY IN (kell) THAT I'M NOT GETTING THAT LIMITED EDITION (insert fandom) SHIRT! What do you have in mind?"

"Well you could say I don't know? GO AND DO THE CAREER YOU STUDIED FOR?!" Ice yelled "Dummy I already tried that! No openings for a (insert career you studied for) for some reason.So what now blueberry?" I said as he blushed a little to much of embarrassment.

"How about we split up with you? That way one can stay and clean this (ship) up. While you and me or ice could help choose a temporary job for you." Fire suggested while ice nodded in agreement.

"LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN!" Ice yelled at fire.

"So who will you go with?(y/n)?"

A.) Ice

B.)Fire

~A.) Ice~
"I think I might go with ice to find a job." "But whyyyyyyyyy?" Fire whined while I buried my face into my hands.

"Probably that's the reason you idiot." Ice said coldly.( cue drum thing!) "Plus you need to work on your cleaning skills."

"Oh come one blueberry how bad Is strawberry cleaning up a simple mess?"

"Have you seen our apartment?" Ice asked "Fair enough. Bye strawberry see you later!" And with that we rushed out the door leaving fire with a mess.

~Fire's POV~
Great I'm left to clean this mess. How did we even make the floor sticky?! Ewww..oh well now were does this thing go..

~CRASH!~

Well there's a thing ruined...(ship) more cleaning.

~Ice's POV~
As me and (y/n) was making simple conversation you know what you've been doing how you've been doing etc. Then the topic of crushes came up and who we used to like.

"So (y/n) who did you like in high school? N-NOT THAT I'M TRYING TO BE RUDE O-OR ANYTHING I MEAN IF YOU DON-" I was stuttering crap.

(y/n) laughed it of and said "Ice it's fine to be completely honest I kinda liked...well you and fire. I know it sounds crazy and stuff but well yeah."

They like me? THEY LIKE ME! But when they mentioned Fire something in my mind made me hate his name when he was mentioned. Do they still love him and not me? OF COURSE NOT!!

MY PRECIOUS (y/n) LOVES ME AND ONLY ME!! THEY WERE JUST JOKING ABOUT FIRE! OF COURSE!!

Wait..what and I saying?! I'm not turning yandere am I? I mean they do make me want to do anything and everything to have them...hmm

"Ice? ICE!!" They yelled getting me out of my thoughts. "Hm? Oh yes?" "I found this restaurant that is looking for a waiter!" They say before I could respond they drag me into the restaurant.

One hour later..

~still Ice's POV~
When we were walking out they (surprisingly) got the job! They were doing their little victory dance til they accidentally bumped into some one.

"Oh my goodness I'm soo sorry si-"

"(y/n)?"

~YOUR POV~
I looked up to see the one person I haven't seen in at least 3 years. "MARK!" I scream and jolted up giving him a big Ole hug.

"How ya been! It's been ages how you doing!"

"Well besides me almost being killed by a hug (flipping) AWESOME! Well a little lonely here and there but otherwise fine. How about you?"

"Same. We should hang out! I mean it's been soooo long since we just ya know chilled out."

"(kell) YEAH! We could play all the games! And eat junk food!"

"Alright we can do it at my place next Friday?" Mark replied with a simple nod along with a silly smile to go along with it.

I gave him one last hug then me and Ice went to my place. Somehow I could feel something negative about Ice hmm..

When we qalked into the apartment i see only half of the house cleaned with a sleeping Fire on the floor. Oh well at least it's half done..

~Ice's POV~
Why would (y/n) do something like that? I thought they loved me? T-THEY STILL LOVE ME! The only problem is mark..ugh!

Well if he gets in the way of me and senpai..well it will be a bigger mess than this apartment.

"Pardon me (y/n) I left something outsude may I get it?" They nodded not really paying attention. I dashed out the door only to start with a giggle then laughed like a mad man!

I may go insane but it's for a excellent reason...for my precious little (y/n)~

Yay! Another chapter done!! I'm soo sorry i didn't update sooner!

Me: Oh I failed upon my readers!

Sheriff Thompson: Yeah you did

Me: I took to long and soo much time

Sheriff Thompson: Yep it did.

Me: I could use some encouragement you know?

Sheriff Thompson: Yeah you could.

But anyway thank you all soo much for the reads and new followers! Also since ice is now turning insane/yandere
(eather or) should I use real curse words or not tell me in the comments please!:3

Bye all of you amazing Nerdy readers I'll see you in the next chapter BYE!

~Nerdyreader 3114