Dreams pt.2

(where we left off)

'Hm even though I still can't read minds I still wonder'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Fire's POV~
I was in the streets of London roaming around I guess I was Jack the Ripper or something because earlier I kill some  (well you know women that paid for certain stuff for men)  I was even surprised that I remember this guy.I barely paid attention to people when they talk about history.

Anyway I was walking down the streets when suddenly I see (y/n) with....ice. For some reason I despised when they were even close. And I never fell this way when ice is near (y/n) in real life. NEVER!

Apparently they knew me in my dream because they waved at my with warm smiles.Not knowing what I just did a few minutes ago. "Hello fire!" (Y/n) said in a sweet but yet heart melting British accent.

(If you're already British please go along with it in the story.Thanks :3)

Ice coldly stared at me while just nodding his head.I tipped my hat while kissing (y/n)'s hand. "The pleasure is all mine miss/mr (l/n)" they giggled that sweet laugh that I knew to well.

"Fire may I speak to you?alone.."  Ice said while eyeing me down."Of course brother!" I say with a wide smile.We walk around a corner leaving (y/n) behind.

"Fire are you Jack the Ripper?" Ice asked while having the most serious face I ever seen him see.Even in the real world he never looked this serious.
(sometimes)

"What?! Of course not! What would give you that crazy idea?!" I tried to laugh it off but failed. "Well for starters you always show up five to ten minutes late everyday we meet. Secondly you seem to wear that (dang) trench coat all of the time!" He exclaimed.

I was starting to get nervous when suddenly I hear (y/n) yelling "Get the bloody ell of of me!"  I rush to their side to see a man probably about 5'8 towering over my sweet flower (y/n).

(If your over 5'8 imagine him taller or see yourself shorter)

He looked incredibly pale with jet black hair. And, an black suit on with his Pupil looking almost black. " Aww come on love~ You ain't married yet! So here's your chance to be with a real ma-"

He was interrupted with my knife in his back. Ice was in shock while (y/n) was just sitting there with..a smile?!

They started to giggle then laugh like a  maniac. Ice stared at them in shock as well as me. He was afraid to even dare move." Oh fire!~The way you stabbed that man well done!" They said while smiling sadistically. Pouncing on top of me and giving me a hug.

Their head snuggles against my chest with the blood of the knife going up against her clothing and face." I love you for doing that!~"

I froze in place..D-did they just say they l-love me?

"Aww you don't love me back...oh well.." They say as they let go.Not really thinking at all I quickly grab their hand and kiss them! They were in shock at first but melted into it.

Ice was about to run before (y/n) used her leg to trip him onto the concrete. His face was bleeding and was bruised up. I let go of them and walked up to my dear brother. Holding a knife behind my back. Before I knew it..I stabbed my brother..

'Nooo ice!I-I would never do this!' I thought while I was still stabbing him for no reason. Crying while still stabbing him.

"You may have never done it on the outside world but here..You kill anyone who is in your way...just like me." I turn to see the same man from earlier

"Y-you did this?! Who are you?!" I exclaimed while the place we were just at turned into a dark room with nothing in it. Including (y/n)..

"Interdictions later. For now call me a nightmare that will never end..Ha ha ha ha!!" He laughed like a maniac. Then he turned into dark smoke and then...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~
I was just about to watch some YouTube when suddenly fire jolted up from the couch.While ice followed after him.

Fire was panting like crazy while ice was blushing as blue as the sea. "Hello blueberry and strawberry what happened?"

I named them blueberry and strawberry because well...that's what they look like! Blue and red.

"N-nothing!" They both said."How long were we asleep?" Ice asked while fire was patting himself frantically.

"Two hours since five. But anyway let's watch some Saturday morning cartoons!"

(I remember when I actually liked to wake up early to see some Saturday morning cartoons WHO'S WITH ME! *no one raises their hand* ok..;-;)

Oh my Irene! I have hit 80 followers!! Thank you all soo much X3 and for that you all can ask any question you have!

Thank you all for the followers and I'll see all of you amazing Nerdy readers later!

~Nerdyreader 3114