The Little Resort

I walked into the hotel lobby, it was pretty small. I don't think many people come here at all.

"Hello, Welcome to Seashell Hotel! How may I help you?" The girl at the desk shouted with expression.

"Well actually, I would like a room please."

"Your here alone?..." She questioned.

"Yea, my parent's were fighting again. They don't know I'm here. Is there anyone else staying here?." I explained, with my hands on my hips.

"Oh I'm sorry. And yes, we have one more room available. It is really small, and not many people know about this place. Oh and there is another person living here, but I can't give you the information.." She whispered in my ear, handing me the room key.

"Ok thanks,"

I climbed up the ladder to my room, because stairs were to mainstream.

I looked around the room.
A big computer desk, bookshelf, a tiny pink fluffy bed, a washroom, a painting canvase and a fooseball table.
Wow.

And only one thing caught my eye. THE TELESCOPE! I immediatly ran out the balcony and looked through it. I saw the sunrise go down, as the moon and the stars shined. I looked down at all the houses, other resorts, and the shimering waters. Then, I saw something. It wasn't something you'd see everyday.

I saw a creature, flap it's legs. The leg's were dark blue, something I haven't seen before. The creature had blonde hair too. What the heck did I just see?

I ran in instanly, locking the doors behind me. I should probably tell the girl in the morning.

"Rachel, It's jusr your imagination!" Voices in my head rang.

"Rachel it's so real! You have to hide!"

"Don't be ridiculous!"

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was actually scared. I bunch up in a ball on my bed and think.

Grabbing a paper, I jot down what I just saw.

_________Creature______
•It was flapping it's Legs
•Blue legs, almost scale-like
•Blonde hair
____________________

Then I go to the lobby to clarify.

"Abby? You awake?" I whispered, looking at the girl at the desk's nametag.

God dammit! She was sleeping!

I had no choice but to ask her tomorrow.

I slid the covers on my whole body and head and closed my eyes, as If I was a child and monsters were lerking under my bed.