catwalk, slick talk

Start from the beginning

Harry pulls back, smirking. "Gotta thank her for letting you wear such a slutty costume. Fits quite nice, always does. Seen too much of your bum in it to believe you ever wear proper knickers, now." He says, tapping his cheek thoughtfully. "Slut." Harry says, and it's not harsh, almost sounds like an observation. Harry's fingers go back between Louis' cheeks and spreads them further, leaning in again and licking over his rim.

"Uniform." Louis corrects, barely getting it out in a harsh breath. Harry licks over him again, humming between his cheeks in question. "It's a uniform." He repeats through gritted teeth, clutching onto the lockers as Harry pushes his head in further.

Louis can feel Harry's hands trailing up his skin, past his skirt and to the dimples of his back, gripping his hips and pulling him harder against his face. Louis gasps, eyes fluttering shut as he feels Harry's tongue dip under the fabric of his thong and land directly on his hole, dipping in out of curiosity.

"Harry, fuck." Louis' knuckles turn white under his grip of the lockers, resting his forehead against them and panting, trying to calm himself. Harry's hand trails back down to Louis' bum, finger fitting between the taut fabric and his skin and lifting it, letting it snap back in place when Harry's got it out of the way. Louis curses, sweat building up. Having moved the string Harry dives in with enthusiasm, tongue dipping in and out of Louis like no tomorrow and Louis gasps, pressing himself further against the cold lockers, rutting his arse against Harry's face and he fucking loves it. It's wet and messy and sloppy and just everything Louis wants to feel again and again.

Harry nuzzles his face in with determination, humming delightedly, fingers digging into whatever flesh he can get a grip on and holding Louis promptly against his face as he licks him up, tongue lapping without signs of relenting. He encourages Louis' hips by forcing them hard against his tongue, fucking it in and out hard. Louis' moans echo in the locker room, and the thing about Harry is that he moves his lips, too, almost acts like he's snogging Louis' hole and it's the greatest fucking thing Louis' ever felt, imagining Harry's pink, swollen lips snogging his back side with determination, feeling as he sucks against him, sticks his tongue in just to be a tease.

Louis groans, breath caught in his throat and sweat lining his now flopped fringe. "Oh, fuck, Harry. Please, don't stop," He gasps. Harry's fingertips dig in his arse like a promise and it's the kind of pain that hurts so good, and Louis' looking forward to waking up with bruises he'll be proud to show off in the morning, markings to remind him of Harry, to remind him how good he is, how good his lips andtongue are.

Harry pulls away and Louis can hear his heavy breathing, and it's so hot how eager Harry is to eat him out and Louis' just so hard, wants nothing more than to look back at Harry and see the saliva glistening on his cheeks and chin, but is cut off with a gasp before he has the chance to.

Harry's licking up his lace covered balls now, sucking them into his mouth and rolling them between his fingers as his other hand squeezes Louis' dick, pulling the band down just enough the rub over his leaking tip. The sensation's too much and Louis doesn't know which touch to pay attention to, can't even decide which feeling belongs to which touch and it's just so much and so good that he can't help but buck down and cry when Harry traces his finger on Louis' rim, aiming only to tease.

"Harry," he groans.

"Taste so good, Lou," Harry breathes, moving back to lick against Louis again, squeezing his balls between his fingers rather roughly, knowing Louis loves it. Louis' panting, rolling his arse back against Harry without thought, chasing the high that he feels coming on, chasing the high that's so close.

He can feel it in his toes when it comes about, traveling up his legs and spine and sent straight to his dick until he can't hold it anymore, the lace rubbing against his cock with every buck back against Harry's face, egging his orgasm on, goosebumps rolling up his legs and arms. Harry had tucked him nicely back into his knickers when he went back to licking him out, and Louis can only imagine it was to catch it when he came. (That and he probably also very much likely enjoyed the view of Louis' fat cock caught in lace, but). When Harry sticks his tongue back into Louis, tucked up before fanning it out and rolling it like his r's, that's when Louis loses it.