The Boy

It was a Saturday morning the birds were singing and the frogs were croaking. August called me and told me meet her at the mall.
"Mom I'm going to the mall be back later," I said.
"Ok honey don't be late for dinner," she said.
"Yes mam," I said as I walked out the door. I got to the mall and August was standing at the door waiting for me with two hundred dollars in her hand.
"Where did you get that from?" I said surprised.
"Stole it from my parents," she said.
"August!" I said.
"It's fine they'll never notice," she said.
"Ok whatever lets go shop," I said. As we were walking down the alley to go to my favorite store. I bumped into this guy on the phone with his friend beside him on the phone.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"Watch were your going," he said angry. "You made me drop my phone and I was talking to my girlfriend."
"I'm really sorry," I said.
"No I'm sorry," he said after he looked up and taking a good glimpses of me. As they walked off the boy beside him said to August,
"Don't mind him," he said. Well we walked away from them and left. We were in the car talking.
"They were kinda cute," I said quietly.
"Yeah I guess whatever," she said. Well we talked for a little bit then she dropped me off at my house then drove to her house. I was late for dinner so I got slapped and didn't get dinner. Had to go straight to room and go to sleep because it was 10:00.