Chapter 2

Annabeth's P.O.V

My kidnapper walked in with an angry look and he was glaring right at me.

"You."he gritted his teeth.

"WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO HIM?"he walked up to my face.

He slapped me in the face.

"ANSWER ME."he yelled.

I didn't know what to do, if I didn't talk then it would be very bad but if I did then I don't know what he would.

"H-he w-w-wanted t-to know where we were and I told him the truth, I don't know."I said quietly.

"How many times have I told you not to talk?"he asked angrily.

"You will be punished."he demanded.

"Don't hurt her."Josh pleaded.

"It was my fault, I shouldn't have said anything...punish me instead."he said.

"Oh, you will also get your punishment...right after she gets hers."he said with a sly smile on his face.

He went over and got out the whip that he uses on my back.

"P-please don't."I pleaded.

I don't know why I don't cry when he does this stuff, I guess I don't want to look weak to anyone.

If most people were in my situation they would cry and plead for someone to help them, but I am used to it now...

He walked up behind me, Josh was trying to get out of the chains but it wasn't working.

Josh's P.O.V

He walked up behind her and no matter how hard I tried to get out, I couldn't.

She looked up at me with pain in her eyes.

"It's fine, I'm used to it."she says.

He started to whip her back making her arch it in pain.

That lasted for about 10 minutes and by the time he was done she looked so tired and in pain.

He left the room with a proud smile on his face.

"I know a way to get out of here."I say to her.

She nods her head, afraid to speak.

"Hey, don't worry he won't hurt you anymore. I am getting us out of here."I say.

I looked beside me and there was a bobby pin.

It took me a while but I finally unlocked the chains and I was out of them.

I ran over to her and unlocked hers and she fell to the floor in exhaustion.

I picked her up in my arms and watched her lay there, looking up at me.

"My hero."she said giving me a small smile.

I walked over to the door just to test if it was unlocked and it was.

I opened it and looked to make sure there was no one out there just be safe.

"Can you walk?"I ask her.

She gets out of my arms and when she does she just falls but I catch her bore she can fall to the floor.

I picked her up and smiled at her, she looked embarrassed.

I went up the stairs to the first floor and ran out of the front door.

I made it to the road and I saw a car coming so I stopped it.

The person rolled down their window.

"Do you need help?"they asked.

"Yes please, we were kidnapped and we need to get to the hospital please."I said desperately.

"Ok, get in."they said.

When we got to the hospital I thanked him and I ran inside.

The woman at the desk was talking on the phone and completely ignoring me so I ripped the phone out of her hand.

"We need help here."I said loudly.

She looked at me and nodded.

They got a gurney and took Annabeth on it.

I hope she is ok...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovelies❤️

I know what this isn't that long of a chapter but bare with me.

It is like 4:00am right now and I am super tired, but I could go to sleep and I really was in the mood to write.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you have any idea for my stories that you think would be a good idea then just message me on my story or PM me.

Bye my lovelies❤️