Chapter 1

I have been down here for 5 years.

I am to the point where I think I might just give up after what happened last night.

He came in and he raped me...

I was just in my usual spot hanging from the ceiling with my aching arms and neck.

He came in and he was drunk...that wasn't normal.

He came to me and let me down and I fell to the floor with a thud and he punched and kicked me so hard that I passed out and then when I woke up I was lying on the ground naked and he was buckling his belt on his pants.

(Btw this is not a true story)

I feel awful, my arms ache from where I have been down for I don't even know how long.

I stink really bad because the last time I even washed myself was 2 weeks ago.

My neck, wrists, and ankles are rubbed raw from the chains...I just don't know why they have to be around my neck.

I am as skinny as a stick, and I haven't had anything to eat or drink for days.

I was just about to close my eyes but then the door opened and there came my kidnapper with a boy walking in and he chained the boys wrists to the wall.

My kidnapper left and the boys was just there pulling on the chains as hard as he could.

I decided to speak, something which I haven't done for 5 years.

Josh's P.O.V

I woke up when a man got me out of the back of the car and started taking me inside of this huge house.

He lead me down to what I presume is the basement and chained me up to a wall.

I had to get out of here...

I pulled against the chains with all my might but the wouldn't give.

"Don't bother." A voice said.

I looked up to see a girl in only her bra and underwear with chains around her arm ankles and neck hanging from the ceiling.

Even though it was dark I could still see her, she had bruises and boldly wrists and ankle rubbed raw.

Her face was so beautiful...she was beautiful in general.

"I've already tried." The girl said quietly.

Her voice was raspy, you could tell that she hasn't said anything for a while or had anything to eat or drink because of how small she was.

"Where are we?"I asked her.

"I don't know."she replied simply.

She shifted in her chains but then she let out a scream because of the pain.

I tried to reach her but I couldn't, the chains weren't long enough.

"It's fine, you don't have to help I'm used to it."she said sadly.

"How long have you been here?"I ask her.

She is looking at the ground.

"5 years."she replies.

"Oh god..."I whisper to myself.

"What have he done to you?"I ask hesitantly.

"He has whipped me, beat me until I couldn't move, and last night he did something that he has never did before...he-he r-raped me,-"she choked up before she could finish but I know what she was gonna say.

"That son of a b*tch."I curse.

"He will not get away with this." I say to her.

She gives me a small smile.

"I am going to get out of these chains."I say with determination.

"You can't, I have tried everything."she says with despair.

"There has to be someway."I say.

"There's not, I already tried."she said as she shifted uncomfortably.

She was shaking because I guess she was so cold.

"Are you cold?"I ask.

"Y-yes."her teeth chattered.

No wonder she was cold, first of all she was in a basement and second of all she was only in her undergarments.

"Does he ever give you any clothes to wear?"I ask her.

"Only during the winter but he still only gives me a big shirt to wear."she says"I don't know why he just doesn't kill me."she says.

You can't tell that she is broken, she looks so sad and lost.

"My name is Josh."I say.

"Annabeth."she says.

I look to the side and find something...its is our way out of here.

"Well Annabeth, I think I just found a way to get us out of here."I say to her.

She looks at me with excitement in her eyes but also disbelief.

I am about to tell her how but then the man comes in and has a very angry look in his face, looking at Annabeth.

Oh no....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovelies❤️

I hope you enjoy this new story, I have worked really hard on it so far!!!

Goodbye my lovelies❤️