Chapter 1

AJ in mm.

AJ's POV

I watch calmly from the front seat of my 2016 cadalac escalade as the police raids the house in front of me. About 24 officers enter the house from all different angles leaving three officers outside by the cars waiting patiently for what's to come.

I lean my head on the window and wait.

An officer later exists the home and signals that the house is clear.

I push the hair out of my face, start the truck and speed off. I feel the rage building up inside me as I run my tongue over my teeth.

______________________________________

I sit scrutinizing the faces in front of me.  Here sits three out of the four persons that knows I'm my true identity. That knows I'm the one incharge of this all.

Marcell, who was my father's right hand man when he was kingpin. Francis my body guard and Donnavan the man who reports back to me at the end of each week with the weekly incomes and shit like that from each state.

“What I don't understand is how is it that I run one a the biggest drug trade in this business and out of nowhere I start getting robbed and nobody can tell me how the fuck this is happening ” I don't even bother to raise my voice as I lean back in my chair.

“Donnavan?” I raised an eyebrow

“We got robbed twice this week in Atlanta and the police raided the trap house over there.” He looks at the wall behind me afraid to make eye contact.

“Hmmm” I hum in response.

“Marcell?” I glance in his direction

“It seems like we have a snitch on our hands 'cause you know I got my links so I called down by the station to talk to Melvin and he said that the police have an inside source from the trap but he said it's mostly coming from Atlanta and they working with the police and District Attorney down there. ” he says nonchalantly.

“Boss I think it would be best if you went down to Atlanta and sort this out yah self.” Donnavan suggested.

I look over their faces contemplating whether I should go down to Atlanta or not. I keep my identity sacred for a reason. I don't need everybody knowing who I am because most persons didn't even know my father had a child. He kept me a secret from this side of his world and I wanna stay like that. But I need to get this shit sorted out real quick cause this is messing with my normal routine.

“Aiite but if I do go down there I'm gonna need Marcell to stay and hold things down out here and D you finna come with me. I don't need things getting even more chaotic while I'm not here.” I said getting my phone out my pocket.

“So how u gon' do this AJ cause you can't just walk up in Atlanta killing people. ” Francis looks at me

“I know that.”  I sigh.

“We need somebody in the police department or in the DA's office. Marcell did you get the name of the DA working the case?” I put my phone down to look at him.

He pushes a folder towards to me with a condescending smile playing on his lips, I take the folder and open it mentally rolling my eyes.

“Damion Goldberg” I mumble to my self as the name appears at the top of the page.

“Did you just say Damion Goldberg?” D questions

“Yeah. Why?” I respond looking through the file.

“He’s my home boy. I could prolly talk to him fah you and get him to drop the case.”

I shake my head no “Nah you ain't gotta do that cause if he drops the case someone else would pick it up plus we gotta find the snitch. However, we could use him as an advantage....” I paused trying to formulate a plan in my mind as they waited patiently for me to continue.

With him by our side we would be one step ahead of the police plus we could find the snitch.

“But AJ ion think he'll be willing to get caught up in the illegal shit.”

“Don’t worry about that. I'll come up with a plan.” I run my hands down my face and through my hair. “Dismissed. Marcell I need ta talk to you for a lil bit.” I nod at Francis and D

After Francis and Donnavan left I sat looking at Marcell. This man is like a father to me and without him I don't know where I'd be. My mom walked out on me and my dad when I was  about 3 years old. My dad died when I was 14 and he done took care of me until now.

“I need you to go out to New York and get Tommy for me before we leave.” I said sitting up straight

“What for?” he questioned

“We don't have one snitch we got two. We got one out here in Miami too. I pulled up at my house today and the cops were everywhere. I just sat looking at them as the busted into my home. And only four person's know I'm running the streets and it's you, Francis, Tommy and D. I know it ain't you and sure hell ain't Francis. So I want Tommy on Donnavan’s ass 24/7 while we ain't here.”

“Ok. I here you.” he seems unconvinced.

“What?”

“I just don't think Donnavan would do that.” he counters “Just think about it. The time stamps don't match up. D been in Atlanta for the past 2 weeks but I'll call Tommy and have him check out the possibilities.” he nods.

He got up and walked over to where I was sitting. “Don’t sweat it babygirl. We gon' get through this just like everything else. But you gotta promise me something?” he looks down at me

“What?” I look into his eyes seeing nothing but sincerity.

“You gotta go get a family. You can't be running drugs all your life. Look where that got your father. You gatta find your self a man even if it means giving up this life.” he leans over and plants a tender kiss in my hair and leaves.

Being a drug lord is not easy especially being a female. But in this life you have to do what you have to do. I've been doing this since my first year in college and now I have my degree in Forensic science.

In this game if you're not  tough they'll break you. So even though I'm a sweet girl while I'm out here in these streets I'm a bad bitch and that's just how it is.

Trying something new...
Vote
Comment
And excuse all mistakes