Hearts Of The North

After hearing of the disappearance of Langmar and Thackeray, the Ebon Falcons begin searching for the two. After searching around Kryta, the Ebon Falcons report to Gwen in the Eye of the North the results of their searching: Langmar was found dead near the Giant's Basin and Lieutenant Thackeray was still missing. Gwen immediately orders a search for Keiran, which turns up no results for weeks.

Eventually, an arrowhead uniquely made by Lieutenant Thackeray was found in Watchtower Coast. Using the arrowhead and a spare bow as a focus, the Ebon Vanguard were able to watch what Keiran Thackeray has done since disappearing. Using the Scrying Pool and other focuses, Gwen and the players witness Keiran meeting a Canthan Assassin named Miku, track down and kill Danthor the Adamant, pursue the White Mantle deep into the Maguuma Jungle, and eventually return to save Beetletun from a plot by the White Mantle to seed doubt into the Krytans' minds. During his journey, Keiran is shown his faults by Miku and forces himself to change, in turn slowly becoming a Paragon. After helping Beetletun's occupants in fighting off the White Mantle, Keiran and Miku part ways; Miku says she'll leave for Cantha while Keiran leaves for the Eye of the North.

With knowing how Keiran has changed, Gwen makes a devotion to change and heads out to meet Keiran, meeting him "half way." The two re-unite in Anvil Rock.

After their reunion, they decide to get married and begin preparations, aided by Valgar Tempestcrafter who prepares the ceremony to occur in Olafstead. There, they have a traditional Norn wedding.