[EJ]

Hi I'm Edward Jacob Call I was named after my cousin Edward and Jacob came from my grandfather but everybody calls me EJ but I'm 17 years old I have a older brother named Christian Jace Call and a younger sister named Jamie- Casey Jacey Call but we just call her JC.

I am going to school I'm in 11th grade going to be a senior next year it's almost Christmas break, I can't wait till Christmas he here that means presents for EJ hehe anyway I am the middle child sometimes it's good to be the middle child.

"EJ where is Christian at?" Jamie asked as she walked into the living room "uh I don't know why?" I asked not taking my eyes off the basketball game that was on "I need a ride to somewhere on Friday" she said.

Than I did take my eyes off the tv "where are you going on Friday" I asked snooping in her business she is only 15 so ya I'm gonna be worried "out with friends is that okay with you?" She said with her hands on her hips.

I stood and looked at her "Jamie- Casey Jacey Call tell me where are going on Friday? and don't lie to me I will tell dad" I said she stood her ground "EJ I am going out with friends Okay, god why does everyone gotta treat me like a baby" she said stomping away.

When she went to her room I had an instinct to feel wrong about what she told me I sat back down than I got a text from Christian 'hey I'm at grandpa's okay be home in a little bit' it said and I didn't answer back.

Than I texted Paul 'hey Paul, do you know what is going on Friday?' I texted it was a few minutes before he texted back 'Brady said he was gonna have a party Friday why?' he asked 'just wondering gotta go' I texted and ran upstairs to Jamie's bedroom.

I knocked on the door and I heard a soft come in I opened the door and saw her work on her homework "what you need EJ, I'm kinda busy" she said putting her pencil down "where you planing on going to Brady's party on Friday?" I asked she looked at me suspicious.

"He is having a party on Friday?" she said I looked at her "that guy is bad new and I don't want you any where near him understand?" I said she looked at me "EJ just cause your 17 doesn't mean you can boss me around okay now leave me alone!" she yelled and slammed the door in my face.

I had to go to that party in Friday in case she does go I walked back downstairs and saw my mom was home she saw me and smiled "hi sweety did I just hear Jamie yell?" she asked.

"Yea it was nothing, I thought you had to work a double shift at the diner" I said she smiled "no Leah covered for me" she said and grabbed a water out of the fridge she walked over and kissed me on the cheek "I'm going to lay down I haven't been feeling lately" she said and walked passed me.

I loved my mom so much I love my dad to he wasn't home much just than I heard a knock on the door I went and answered it, it was Avery and Riley I smiled small "hey guys" I said.

They smiled "hey EJ is Jamie here?" Riley asked I nodded "ya she is in her room, go ahead but be quiet my mom is sleeping" I said they nodded and went upstairs I closed the door and planted myself on the couch to watch the rest of the game.

A while later Christian was home it was around 6:45 he seemed in a hurry I muted the tv and walked after him to his room "hey man why the rush?" I asked he seemed upset with me still "I am going to the movies with Lacey so if you don't mind I would like to get ready" he said and shut the door.

I felt alone in this world I sat back down on the couch when my phone went off it was Brady 'hey man you coming to my party on Friday?' he asked it was tempting to say no.

'Ya I'm gonna try, I have to go bye' I said back an went through the channel on the tv I started to get tired I fell asleep on the couch.

"EJ, son wake up and go up to bed" my dad said I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep from them and looked at him "okay dad goodnight" I said and walked to my room and fell on my be an drifted to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys I hope you guys liked it again I am sorry it's short I just want to get the main characters introduced the story will begin soon just hold tight thanks