~AJ~

Hi my name is Avery Jacey Clearwater but everybody calls me AJ I have 1 brother and 1 sister I'm the middle child I'm 18 years old my brother MJ is 20 years old and the little one RJ she is 16.

I love my brother and sister they have my back when I need it, iv had many boyfriends and if they hurt me to badly than my brother an cousins would beat the crap out of them.

They have my back its pretty cool "AJ ready for school?" My dad asked me "ya be down in a minute" I said since MJ works in the morning and at night my dad takes us in the morning.

Than MJ picks us up when he gets out of work he doesn't usually work nights but some times he does cause he needs the extra cash to help support us.

Since RJ is downstairs mom & dad wake her up, a couple years after Riley was born I found out that downstairs was were my aunt Kelly lived there I was mad cause I was close to my aunt.

"Mom, dad when can I get my car back?" I asked walking down the stairs "I guess today, are you gonna disobey us again?" my mom asked "no ma'am" I said she nodded "than here, you know the drill take Riley with you" she said while giving my keys to me.

"Of course, RJ let's go we're gonna be late" I yelled out I hugged my parents and headed to garage I got in the driver seat RJ got in the passenger seat she got in looked at me "they let you have your car back?" She asked I smiled and started the car and opened the garage door "Riley I have been grounded for 5 weeks" I said.

She rolled her eyes and smiled it was quiet for the while I noticed that me and Riley haven't been very close I wanted to talk to her but we were at school so I will when are on our way home my phone went off and it was Matt 'do you need a ride home today?' he asked.

'No got car back thanks thou see you after school love ya' I know when I was born Matt wasn't very happy cause he wanted to be an only child but over the years we got close my mom became a very good publisher and she has been going on trips ya I know when you have books or you are rich you would move but we wanted to stay in forks.

My dad owns the shop and all I haven't been at the store lately but I have to work tonight and I can't wait I love working but I love hanging out with my friends and partying but I get serious when I need to.

My phone went off, it was my bestie Becca 'hey you look glum wanna talk about it?' she asked I looked over at her shook my head 'no it's nothing thanks thou Becky' I said back.

I looked at her and she nodded 'wanna hang out today after school?' she asked I made sure mr. sickle didn't see me text 'I can't have to work sorry I wish I could' I said she didn't text back after that.

The only real friends I have is Becca, Annabelle, Skylar, Caleb, and Jamie that are my real friends besides my sister and her friends I was thinking about when Riley was first born than a flashback came to mind.

FLASHBACK:

"Avery, Matt come here please" my mom said.

"Ya mom?" I said to my mom.

"What would you say if I told you that your gonna have a little brother or little sister?" mom said.

I looked at mom and dad

"What?!?" I screamed.

Mom and dad looked at me shocked.

"Avery aren't you excited?" Dad said I shook my head and left o my room.

END OF FLASHBACK

Oh my god I wasn't excited that she was coming instead I acted like a spoilt little brat I didn't wanna share my family with a little baby that made me sad.

I should've just helped a little bit but now I think about it I didn't help take care of her I ways took away her toys and made her cry no wonder we aren't so close.

I took my phone out an texted her 'Riley you know I love you right?' I texted I waited for a minute and felt my phone vibrate I looked at it 'ya' she replied it hurt me that she replied like that.

My phone went off again I looked at it and it was skylar I sighed and opened it 'party at Caleb's house you in?' it said 'NO I HAVE TO WORK!' I texted back I will get my point across some way.

He texted me back 'damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed' he said I texted back 'sorry it's just I'm just a little upset' I said back I was mad that he was being an ass I didn't notice I was shaking I calmed down.

I noticed I was so warm I texted my dad 'dad I don't feel so good' I texted when the bell rang my phone went off 'what's wrong Avery?' he asked 'I think I have a fever, and I'm really crabby and I was shaking' I said.

A couple seconds later he texted back 'come home now, don't worry about Riley I let Matt know he will pick her up get home' he said I texted back k and headed towards my car.

When I got home I saw a car there I didn't know who it was when I went into the house lacy was there I don't know what happen I started shaking and growling "Avery honey calm down" my mom said.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I screamed my dad and lacy was caught by surprise just than I was on all fours what the hell.

I looked at my parents and lacy than I ran out the door I didn't know what I did or what was going on I ran out of the house I ran into the forest close by than when I wasn't looking I bumbed into someone.

When I looked who it was I was sorry I tried to talk but all that came out was a howl 'what the hell is going on?' I thought "it's okay Avery" Edward said I looked at him confused 'you can hear me?' I thought again he nodded "I can see you shifted" he said.

"Calm down and picture yourself human" he said I nodded and did so when I did I was naked and he handed me cloths while looking away "put these on and I will take you home where your parents will explain" he said.

I nodded and put the cloths on and we headed to my house I was confused.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I'm sorry it took so long I have been busy with starting school and other stuff I hope you like this