What is this place?

A/N: Note that I might switch some of the events order around.

Akira's P.O.V

"Queen of the pirates?!" The straw hat boy and the green-haired man repeat in unison.

"That's not possible, no way!" The green-haired guy yells at me.

"How is it impossible? The boy with the straw hat said he was going to be King of the Pirates! If there's a king, there could be a queen! This is all just a dream! Let me enjoy it before I wake up." I say.

"What are you talking about? This isn't a dream. If it was, I would probably know." The green-haired guy states confidently.

"It is too! All of this is impossible. Pirates? Fish people?"

"You're being stubborn. I don't know who you are or where you came from, but this is reality."

"If this was a dream, I wouldn't be able to do this!" I say, aiming on kicking his face and thinking that I would only graze him. But I didn't. I felt my foot land on his face, pushing him back, and leaving a scrape on his face.

"The hell was that for?!"

"Well... This is awkward... I didn't expect it to actually happen.."

"Then what were you expecting? To go right through me as if I were fake, as if this was a dream? Well, it's not. I hope that proved you wrong."

"I still—"

A couple of fishmen suddenly gang up on me and attempt to land kicks on my side, but a man with blonde hair and swirly eyebrows kicked them hard.

"Are you alright, dear?!" He yells at me, heart-eyes and all. I sigh at this—what other supernatural weirdos am I going to meet?

Suddenly, someone comes up behind me and put a sword to my throat.

"Don't move, or I'll kill her." Some fish guy states clearly. I turned around, avoiding the sword, and swung my leg at him, causing me to kick him on his stomach, knocking him unconscious.

"Don't touch me." I say, disgusted.

When I turn around, I see the straw hat boy fighting with the fish man who was sitting on the arm chair just moments earlier.

"This isn't over.. Straw hat..." He barely mumbles. "Why risk your life to save that stupid girl, Nami, and this worn out town?"

The boy picks up one of the swordsmans swords and pointed it at that fish guy.

"Y-You're a swordsman?" He asks.

He shakes his head and throws the sword.

"I'm not a swordsman. I am horrible at navigating, I can't cook, and I can't even lie!" He yelled as a long nosed guy shouts 'hey!' At the sudden insult.

"I can't do anything without my friends! I won't abandon them!" He screams at the fish guy as he kicked the hell out of the guy. I smile.

"Well said." I mumble, admiring his loyalty.

A group of guys wearing white shirts with a blue anchor on them came toward us.

"It's marines! Oh, no!" The long-nosed liar yells in fear as he hides behind me. I shrug him off.

"Get off me, I'm not your shield." I say bluntly.

Who are these guys, anyway?

"Where have you hid your berries?" He asks the orange-haired girl.

Berries? Like... The food?

"Why would I tell you?!" The girl yells.

"Anything stolen by pirates are there by property of the marines, little thief." He says with an evil grin.

The straw hat boy kicks his ass in the short span of a few seconds. I don't know what's going on here, but that marine guy was annoying.

"He was all bark but no bite." I say, shaking my head.

"Who is she?" Usopp asks, referring to me.

"The newest addition to our crew!" The boy replied with a goofy smile.

"What?!" The green-haired guy yells.

"What do you mean crew?!" I ask.

"You know, his pirate crew." The man answers, as if he expects me to understand.

"Look, I don't know anything about this place. I didn't know that pirates existed, or fish people, or any of this. I'm clueless." I explain.

"Should we believe her? She might just be a dirty marine trying to trick us." The girl says cautiously.

"I don't think so. She probably hit her head on a rock when she was drowning or something and lost her memory." The long nose guy offers.

"If that's the case, we should take her back to the ship to let her regain her memory." The blonde guy suggests.

Everyone agreed to that without bothering to ask me for my acceptance.

"You didn't even ask me if I trusted YOU GUYS in the first place!" I say sharply, annoyed.

"We cant take that chance. You could be a bounty hunter or a marine for all we know. You already have intel on us, so we can't let you leave just yet." The green-haired man tells me.

I sigh and just went along with it.

"Fine." I mumble as I follow them to their ship.