LIO 2: Spark, Fire and Explosion

H
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Aw! That's so sweet," she cooed. Then she sat on my lap and we started to have a kissing session. My friends were watching us, they're alright about this. "Your house tonight?" She asked. "I'll be waiting," I answered while wiggling my eyebrows. She giggled. Then the school bell rang. What's my next class? Oh right. English.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Charlie's POV
              I'm sitting in my seat when somebody walked in. Its our teacher, Ms. Bingley. She greeted us, "Good morning class. We have a new student today. Justine, you can come in now." Justine? Isn't that Mark's step-brother. "G-good mo-morning everybody. M-my name is Justine..." He stopped talking when he looked at me. Straight. In. The. Eyes. His eyes are the most beautiful and the only beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Their the shade of gray, blue and red. He's beautiful.

               I was staring at him the whole time. I wouldn't stop staring at his eyes. Even if I can. He was staring back at me. "Earth to Justine," our teacher said to him. "Oh, I'm sorry. Good morning everyone. My name Is Justine White. I'm from Chicago, USA. I'm 16 years old. I just moved here in New York because of, family reasons. Nothing special," continued Justine. Then the teacher motioned him to his seat. Then I realized that Ms. Johnson told Justine to sit beside me. He then sits beside me.

                 I'm trying to keep my 😈 (beast) inside me. Then he motioned his hand in front of me. "Hi! I'm Justine. So, you're Charlie, huh?" His voice is so soft. I kind of like it. "Yeah I am. Nice to meet you Justine," I answered. We shook our hands. Then I felt something. Inside me. Like a spark. Turning to fire. Then an explosion. Its like the universe sent me a message. The explosion didn't hurt. His grip in my hand was strong and it makes the explosion stronger. "You can let go now," I told him not showing the feeling. "Oh, I'm sorry," he apologized. "It's okay," I reassured.

                  After a few minutes, Ms. Bingley dismissed us and continued in my next class. "What's your next class? Mine's Math," Justine told me. "Oh, mine's History," I told him. "Oh, okay. See you later," he said, I think I heard a hint of sadness in his voice. "Same to you," I replied. Then I went to my class after that.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Justine's POV
              I started to walk away slowly. Away from him. From Charlie. Its depressing. Walking away from him. It doesn't feel right. While I'm approaching to my next class, I face many people. Guys and girls. Freshmen and Sophomores. Juniors and Seniors. Different kinds of people. The jocks. The cheerleaders. The gothic ones. The Chit-Chatters. The gossip girls and guys. Nerdy ones. And people who look normal. I think.

               Then I saw my step-brother, Mark, approaching me. "Hey. How's your first day?," he asked me. "It was... Fine," I answered not sure if I answered it correctly. "Hmm. Did you meet somebody?" He asked. "Actually, I have," I answered him. "Who did you meet?" He asked me but I didn't have time to answer it. Kkkkkkrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!! Because the bell rang. "See you later," shouting at Mark while running to my class.

                Mark is like, my only friend here. Well, except Charlie. 'Cause he's not my friend. He's mine. I just know it. I felt it earlier. When we shook our hands. When we held our hands. I felt it.

                I was busy thinking about it when I bumped into someone. She's just a little smaller than me. Maybe I'm 1in. taller than her. She wears a short just above her knee and a red shirt. Her hair is a shade of brown and black. She's beautiful. I'd marry her if I wasn't gay. But I'm gay so I won't marry her. I bet she has a boyfriend. "I'm sorry," I apologized. It got me thinking. How many times did I say sorry today? "It's okay," she said, "You're new here right. I'm Maggie. And you are?" "I'm Justine. Nice to meet you. And yeah, I'm new here," I answered her. "Okay. See you later!" She bid her goodbye. Then She and I continued on our own separate ways.

                I went to my classroom. Uh oh. I'm late in my second subject on my first day of school. I opened the door then the whole class including the teacher looked at me. "Sorry I'm late. It won't happen again," I apologized. "It better won't. I don't like students who are late in my classes. If you're planning to be late in my class tomorrow, or any of my classes, don't bother coming to my classes again," the teacher scolded me. Sheeesh! Why does everybody have to be rude? "okay," I said sarcastically but silently so that only I can hear. "What did you say?" The teacher asked. "Nothing," I replied. "Okay, you go on and sit there beside  Lilly, and Lilly, please be responsible for showing the new guy here at school," the teacher preached. "Okay Sir," someone said which should be Lillie or Lilly I think. So then the teacher motioned me to my seat. He taught us about trigonometry which I absolutely know everything about. And yeah. Right. I'm a genius. Haha!!! 😎 like a boss.

                  Mr. Johnson dismissed us but he called out to me. "Justine, please stay for a little while." "Okay Sir." I replied. "Don't ever be late in my class again. Or else," he looked me right in my eyes and I noticed his look. Lust. Uuum. This feels awkward. "Or else what sir?" I asked. "Hmm. If you want to know be a little late tomorrow," then I noticed something he was doing. He was touching his groin. WTF! He has the hots for me. Well, he's kind of hot but not hot like Charlie. "I'm sorry sir, I can't do this. Let me leave," I begged him. "Okay, but you won't get away easily next time," he then let me leave out of his classroom.

               "That was... Different," I said to myself.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Word Count: 1112 words

Please let me know about how good the book was. And btw, Charlie is bi. That means he likes both genders but I spoiled it so now you know. Just pretend that you don't so that it won't be spoiled as it gets.

XOXO. I'm from the Philippines and it feels hotter everyday.

"Before I fly, before I bleed
I want to fly, I want to succeed...
My feet to lift of the ground
So much to find, so much I've found..."