"Ok the card I have to read." Scott said as he picked a black card. "Sometimes I like too..." Scott said.

The guards smirked and all placed a white card down after he said that. Scott eyes widen, and wondered what stuff the guards gave him too says. Scott sighed and sorted the black cards.

"Ok. Sometimes I like too..." Scott stopped as he grabbed a white card, and his eyes widen. "Suck the famous person's nuts?!" Scott yelled, making everyone laugh so hard. Scott stood there frozen realizing what he just said.

"Your words not mine!" Vincent said still laughing. Scott glared knowing this card was Vincent's, but sighed, and went on to the next card.

After reading all the cards, Scott felt like his innocence was lost, but he had to pick the first one he read. "Okay Vincent I know you put down this card." He said giving Vincent the cards.

"Good choice bro, but that wasn't my card." Vincent admitted. Scott's eyes widen and looked at his brother who gave a smile.

Scott looked at Mike and Fritz, but the two shook their heads. Those made the four guards give looks at Jeremy holding his cards smiling. They were shocked that Jeremy had a mind like Mike and Vincent's. Scott sighed and handed Jeremy the cards, which he got back with a smile. "I have to switch you to day shift, or get you new working hours." Scott said.

"Why should I?" Jeremy asked. "I have lots of fun with the night shift." Jeremy said getting his cards.

"Yeah, your meaning of fun is being with the two immature guards." Scott said as he pointed out Mike and Vincent chugging on sodas like they were teenagers, and they were already married, with Vincent having kids and Mike having a girlfriend who he plans to marry in the future.

"Come on Scott live a little." Fritz said as he grabbed the next black card to read aloud to the guards. Scott sighed and sat back down. "Ok the next card is; MTV's new reality show feature eight washed up celebrities living with." As he read it the guards picked their cards and put it near Fritz, he gathered the cards and instead of reading them aloud he looked at them silently.

"Uh Fritz, are you going to read the cards?" Vincent asked.

"Sorry Vince, I like to be silent as I read." He said, he found one card, and laughed hard. "I found the card!" Fritz said laughing showing the card.

"Then you found my card!" Vincent yelled as he got the cards from Fritz. Scott sighed knowing this is going to be a long night.

Skipping ahead from a bunch of inappropriate questions and answers from the game. Jeremy came up with the best answers giving him the most cards, followed by Vincent, then Mike, Fritz, and finally Scott who had fewer cards. The guards have played for at least two hours, and they had to finish up so they can enjoy the rest of their weakened before going back to the pizzeria.

"Alright, what do you say, one more game?" Fritz asked laughing after Scott won another card.

"Cool with me, what about you guys?" Mike asked grabbing the last black card.

"Sure." Vincent replied. "It's getting late anyways, and I need sleep before my day with the kids."

"Okay this is the last card." Mike said. "What's the next Happy Meal toy?"

The guards looked through the cards and each placed one down. He read through each card, giving a few laughs until he saw the last card. His eyes widen, and instead of saying it, he just showed it to the guards, Vincent and Jeremy laughed, Fritz sat their still with his eyes widen, while Scott nervously grabbed the cards, and put it in his deck.

"Ok everyone, game night is done." Mike said.

With game night done Mike put away the cards, and cleaned up the table. Jeremy and Fritz already left early since Fritz has to work in the afternoon at the Pizzeria tomorrow, and Jeremy has to take his fiancée out to breakfast.

Vincent and Scott stayed behind to help Mike clean up. "So next game night?" Vincent asked.

Mike thought about it for a second. "How about just a card game like Poker or Blackjack?" He asked.

"Okay take a break from saying weird things to each other." Vincent replied.

"Good. I feel traumatized from what you guys said to me especially Jeremy." Scott said still looking shocked from the black cards he got and the replies from his friends.

"I know Jeremy may be sweet and innocent like a cinnamon roll, but he can be like me and Vincent at time. You just have to be patient." Mike smirked.

Scott sighed and got up. "Well it's getting late, so me and Vincent are going to go now." Scott said.

Mike smiled. "Okay I got it handled here so you guys can go." Mike said.

"Thanks Mike! See you Monday night." Scott waved as he and Vincent left Mike's house. When they left Vincent had a smirk on his face.

"So should I buy Card Against Humanity?" Vincent asked.

Scott glared and looked at his brother. "Seeing you and being a father of three. No." Scott replied as he and Vincent went to Scott's car and drove off.