Chapter 1. A new beginning

"Sally, wake up! Please wake up, Sally. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have pushed you. It was my anger, I couldn't help it. Please wake up, Sally! I need you! I am so sorry!" he cries and shouts, holding on her hand tightly.

*flash back*

It's January, the new year and month of course! Back to school for most of the pupils unfortunately; a school girl aged 15 is crossing the road.

She stops and freezes, an old lady is in the middle of the road, it looked like she had dropped her specs. The girl sees a fast motorbike approaching her, she quickly picks up her specs and takes the old lady by the hand. The driver stops and looks back, "Look where you're going, oldie!" he says rudely and leaves straight away.

"Oh my! You gave me a fright there, young lady. You just saved my life!" says the old lady as she puts on her specs. "Thank you, I could've got run over by the spot there, what is your name sweetheart?" she says looking at her closely with her specs. "Sally", says the girl. "My name is Sally, are you okay?" she asks.

The old lady can't stop shivering. "Oh Sally, I'm fine sweetheart! It's only a bit of a fright, it'll wear off soon. You best be off then, looks like you're heading to school, am I right?" She says. "Yes, I am!" says Sally.

Sally walks back to school. "Wait!" calls the old lady, Sally turns around and sees the old lady walking towards her. "Here you go my love, please take it. You earned it by saving my life today!" she gives Sally a £5 note in her hand. "Oh thank you, Miss! It's fine really," Sally is lost for words and accepts the reward.

The old lady holds her hands and makes eye contact with her; "Listen Sally, you are a very beautiful young lady, one day you'll find your true love. He'll be on his way for you, just you wait!" she says. Sally wasn't really sure what she was going on about but smiles again and thanks her. Finally she leaves for school.

{PLEASE VOTE!}