finding hope

Aphmau's POV: " get back here and fight me you coward!"
" nope!" Ivy just kept running then just stopped . " okay " she said and knocked Aphmau out. Aphmau woke up unaware
Of where she was and where Lilith or Laurence was." Laurence! Lilith! No.............." She had realized Laurence was right this was going to happen . Lilith was gone. Laurence was gone. And she had no idea where she was. Sh tried fly but all her energy was drained. She could barely walk . she noticed her lag had to be broken. She just fell and started crying. Alone. She thought . I'm all alone.

Laurence's POV: " hey !" The figure stops . then vanishes. " no..... no where did you go bring her back .......No!" He knew he wouldn't find her on his own . he needed aphmau . " Aphmau ......oh no she might be in trouble I need to find her now!" He started running in the direction she ran but couldn't find her anywhere. " Aphmau don't worry I'll find you! If its the last thing I do!" He couldn't help but cry . Alone . he thought I'm all alone.

Aphmaus POV: " Laurence?" She coughed in pain from falling off a tree. She had claimed a tree so she could see better and without remembering her broken leg she fell and hit a pile of rocks, with the branch fall on top of her. " he's not there I'm......Alone still" she began to cry again. She herd moving in the woods but it was just a deer. She look at the water its not moving." Huh? That happens before when Zane was here! But Zane is dead!"she started coughing again and just fell asleep. As she closed her eyes she saw a guard that she'd never seen before or the armor that is. But at the time she didn't care at all.

Laurence's POV ": Aphmau! Aphmau ! Where are you!" He couldn't stand not knowing. He didn't know what to think, he was.........scared. He was braking down in side . he just lost his true love and his true loves daughter ( not his because there not engaged ,yet.). Laurence pulled out a small box and opened it to revel a beautiful ring of diamond. " I love you Aphmau so , i WILL find you I promise" and ran into the woods.