Safe.. I think

Your P.O.V
We have been safe around, home and school. Freddy hasn't been in our sight which is a good thing.. I guess, the down side is that he's not at school, is he in jail? Is he fighting somebody else? Is he still in that building? I guess we'll never find out...

It was at lunch we were sitting around and (y/f/n) was visiting so she was allowed at the school. " foxy what are you looking at?" Bonnie asked.. All foxy did was sigh " 'ye know Bonnie.. Sometimes when you're in love with somebody, 'ye can't just take your eyes off of them." Foxy chuckled, " and that person would be?" Chica asked kind of sad.. " Mangle.." Foxy sighed happily. We turned our heads to see more new students?? One looked like Freddy but nicer, same with Bonnie, chica and foxy.. They almost looked like toys?? Jack was talking to (y/f/n).. Mark was kissing my cheek occasionally and talking to Bonnie.. I was watching foxy stare at mangle.. That is until Mangle made eye contact with foxy and they both blushed. That's when the toys came over.. " hello doll, I saw 'ye staring at me and my you're one handsome fella.." Mangle giggled.. Foxy blushed and flirted with mangle, I swear I saw chica mimicking Mangle. " hello, I'm toy Bonnie.." Toy.B said cheerfully " and I'm toy Freddy or you can call me Fredrick." Fredrick shook marks hand firmly.. " and I'm toy chica!! But y'all can call me chi chi.." Chi chi exclaimed.. We all introduced ourselves and we decided to hang out at the cherry tree..

We're all talking but I was distracted by a familiar voice in my head but I tried to shake it off ' I know you're trying to ignore me (y/n) the thing is you can't' ' who are you?' ' classic (y/n) remember me? You're old pal Freddy?'
' Freddy? How the hell are you in my head??!!' ' oh my sweet (y/n), I'm full nightmare mode now.. I have full equipped powers.. I see you've meet the toys.. I don't think you should trust Fredrick. Him and I are technically brothers..' ' Why shouldn't I trust him?' ' Did you see the way he shook hands with Mark? If you look now you'll see him biting his lip and looking at you: precisely your body and *uhum* chest area..' I looked to see exactly what Freddy told me.. His eyes full of hunger and lust, he was biting his lip and looking at my chest area.. I covered my chest and snuggled into Mark. Mark firmly Put his hands around my waist and tracing patterns on my arm with his thumb.. Fredrick gave a low growl and started flirting with chica.. I almost hurled and closed my eyes to go back to my thoughts .. ' what a man whore..' ' hey!! That's my bro! My little Freddles are getting angry..' ' I'm sorry I'm sorry!! I just don't want to deal with the same drama again..' ' yeah..' ' can you read other people's mind and if you can. Can you read chi chis mind? She's been staring at Mark..' ' yup just give me a minutes.. ' then I opened my eyes to see chi chi staring at Mark and making kissy faces.. I gave a low growl .. ' I'm done and in her mind she wants you to back away from Mark and give him pleasure.. And at the same time she wants too ' sigh ' have a threesome with Mark and Jack' ' mentally barfs.. Tell her to find another man!! Jacks taking and Mark is too!!' ' I will well there's the bell Buh bye.. And I'm still coming to get what I want is you know what I mean *moan*' ' in your dreams bye fucker..' I walked with Mark hand and hand to chemistry.. As we were walking I heard chi chi hiss and Fredrick give a low growl.. Marks hair was pink so he didn't hear thank god..

During chemistry chi chi kept giving notes to Mark and I was curious to see what they are.. I decided to write one to him..
' what is chi chi giving you? Could I see?
~ (y/n) 💕 '
I handed him the note and he nodded and gave the notes to me..

' hey Mark, you should dump that whore and come with me..'

' hey marki.. Maybe you should come over to my house and bring a condom ;)'

' Mark.. I'm getting more wet just by looking at you!! '

' maybe you should lie to (y/n) and come over to my house so you can fuck my senseless ;)'

' my area is waiting for yours and jacks massive member inside of me!!'

This one made me mentally hurl

' We should hang out this summer and you can spend your money on condoms because with this body.. It'll make you cum every time.. Maybe Jack could join.. I heard that his crush is dead so I can be his!! And ask me to prom so everyone would know that you are dating a real women and not some slut and man hogger (y/n) I bet she's waiting to get off school so Fredrick can fuck the brains out of her ;)'

I growled and stuffed the notes into my bag and waited for school to be over.. Once the be rang I grabbed Mark by the hand and walked to our lockers " I can't trust anyone can I?!" I giggled angrily.. Mark gripped my waist and kissed my neck which made me calm down a little bit " she's just a slut and Fredrick?? He's a thirsty man whore.. (Y/n) I would never leave you for chi chi i love you too much to do that.." Mark stated.. " thanks babe.. And same goes for Fredrick.. I would never love a toy.. I love you and nobody else.." I giggled, he intertwined my hand with his and we walked home.. As we were walking I admired the beautiful L.A city..

Once we got to the doorstep I saw a note on the door.. I grabbed the note and read it out loud..

' Times ticking (y/n). I still want my prize and my Freddles are getting excited ;)'
~ Freddy