Chapter 2: Helping fixing the Stan o' war

stanley wanted to show me something I wonder what is he going to show me,then Stanley stop"ok let me show you what me and my brother had been working on" he said,then I saw the broken boat they both been on before those three kids came.

"WOW a boat!,where did you guys got it!?"I said I bet it has ghosts in the boat,"well we found it in a cave,we can use extra hands want to help?"said Stanley "sure!,by the way what are you guys gonna do with it after it's done?"I said"we're going to use it to sail the sea and leave new jersey to go an amazing adventure!" Said Stanley"wow that's nice, so what's the name of the boat?"I said because some boats need a name.

"me and ford called it the 'stan o' war'" said Stanley, the Stan o' war that's a nice name for a boat"any enough talking lets get to work!" Said Stanford,me and Stanley both nod and now we're all trying to fix the boats Stanley had been working on the left side of the boat,Stanford had been working on the right side of the boat and I had been working on the middle,I am fixing the floor since the floor almost broke when I was working on it.

The sun was going down,it's sunset alright and I need get home before mom freaks out,"hey guys it's sunset I get home now before my mom freaks out" I said"oh alright besides we were going to go home anyway"said Stanford

"well see ya guys later"I said while I grab my sketch book,I was about to walk away but then I got stop by the twins saying goodbye"bye (y/n)!" said the twins at the same time,I waved at them and was going home

~time skip~

I finally made it home my mom came up and she gave me a smile"hi sweetie how was the beach did you made some friends?" Said my mom oh man am so excited to tell her everything"I did make friends today their names are Stanley and Stanford pines and their twins,I had so much fun!" I said with a big smile on my face, my mom gave me a smile"that's great sweetie now it's time for bed and maybe tomorrow you can go back at the beach" said my mom,I just nod and go to bed maybe in a few years things can get even more better and that me,Stanley and Stanford can be friends forever.

~ford pov~

I finished brushing my teeth and now am going to bed but there's something still on my mind and that is (y/n) some how I can't get her off my mind I just looked down and see Stanley sleeping I can't wake him, man I finally found out why I can't stop thinking about (y/n) am in love with her!!.

(hey guys just to let you know the next chapter is going to when Stanford,Stanley and you are all grown up)

~lily