Male! Monster Kid x Bullied! Young!Reader

( Not another school day.. ) You thought to yourself. To most, school was a place where you could make friends and have fun, but for you it was torture.

You sat alone on a bench, waiting for the school bus to come pick you up.
" Wow, last night it was pouring down hard. " You heard a voice from next to you. You looked to your left, and saw a short, orange monster that kinda looked like a lizard (???) next to you. He looked at you, and he smiled.
" Uh.. yeah. " You said. You weren't good with talking, but he was right.

After a few moments, a couple more people came over to the bus stop and waited for the school bus. Then, you heard a loud vehicle coming from far away, and there it was. The boy who was sitting next to you eagerly got up and ran into the bus. You stood up and began towards the bus.

" Wow, that sure is a big puddle. " Someone from behind you said. You looked around to see a tall, blonde cat monster staring at a puddle in front of you.
" Be a shame if someone... fell in it. "
She said, before kicking your heels. You lost balance, and you slipped. Your body fell backwards into the puddle, and you could feel the dirty water sinking into your clothes. " Uh.. ew.. " You said.

After getting off the bus, you started walking towards your classroom. You looked down at your dirty, damp clothing and sighed. The boy who was sitting next to you on the bench walked up to you with a concerned face.
" Yo.. what happened? " He asked. You told him that you were very clumsy, and you slipped and fell into a puddle. He laughed. " My name is Monster Kid. What's yours? "

" Alright students, for the next few weeks, we will be doing a very big project. You must write an essay about.. " Said your teacher, rambling on and on.. but you weren't listening.
" I'll assign you all a partner to work with. " She began listing off names in pairs, which was all just a blur until you heard your own. " (y/n) and Sira. " Said the teacher. You looked around the room. Who was Sira? You usually didn't listen in class, and you didn't really have any friends either, so you didn't know any names. The blonde cat girl from before rolled her eyes. " But Miss, I wanted to work with- " Started the blonde cat who you assumed was Sira, but she was interrupted by the teacher. " I don't want to hear it. You're working with (y/n) wether you like it or not. "
To be continued.