To Die For...

They dragged you away from the man who saved your life. This room that you were dragged in seemed far darker and everything around you was mostly dark aside from a few red control panels. "Sit tight scum! Lord Ren will be here shortly to deal with you," Quickly once again you were strapped into a tourcher chair or table and you couldn't move. This room that you had been taken into had more of a vibe that you shouldn't be there or that it was far to dangerous kind of like when you know you are going to get in trouble but you do it anyways. When you got a better look around this was a bedroom! There was clearly a bed and zero to no furniture. What the hell was going on?! Why were you being held in someone's bedroom?! These same thoughts traveled through your head all day before you finally let your guard down and you closed those weary eyes of yours and got some well deserved rest that you ever so needed.

Your eyes finally got what they deserved and you just had to trust that you were safe enough to sleep just for as long as you could.

--------------------

This felt like something wonderful before your senses all snapped into the moment and you saw Kylo standing right in front of you. You quickly jumped and he stepped a bit closer to you and your body tensed. This man never really wanted to say anything or just didn't really have anything to say, it made you feel more out in the open.

"You are doomed," He spoke in a low tone, "It amazes me that someone would love you enough to betray everything just for your life,"

"Poe is a good friend of mine-"

"I don't wish to speak to you about your relationship with the enemy now (Y/N)." Than what is to happen to you?

"W- what do you want with me?" Your heart swelled up at the fact that you may not survive all of this and that the map are now within the first orders reach. Now everything was gone and you have lost everything and there was no hope left for anyone.

"You will stay here in my quarters until I decide your fate. I know that you are a great deal to the resistance and you still could be useful to me.'' You could only imagine what he may put you through. This is how a resistance fighter should never go out and screw him for talking to you as if he owned you in that same sort of manor.

"Choose your words carefully (Y/N), you will be here for a while,"

--------------------------

Poe had it far worce then you did. His lip was bleeding along with the side of his head, bit that didin't stop the first order. No, they needed Poe for something and you as well. But finding out just what that was is the hard part.

Poe jumped as soon as he heard his cell door open and a strom trooper walked in, "You're coming with me Dameron," before he had any time to argue or fight back he was taken away from the cell and forced to do what ever he could with what ever energy he had left. The trooper held his blaster to the man's side and promised that he would shoot if he tried anything stupid. But, the trooper pulled him into a blind spot and pulled off his helmet. The man was very handsome and he had darker skin then Poe. "This is a rescue. I'm here to get you out of here, can you fly a TIE fighter?!"

"You need a pilot?" Poe asked him.

"I need a pilot, now can you fly a TIE fighter?" He answered back.

"I can fly anything, but we aren't going anywhere without my friend (Y,N)," The trooper gave him a sad look and said.

"There's no way we can get anywhere near prisoner (Y,N)'s cell. She is under constant super vision under Kylo Ren since he feels the need that she needs to be held in his quarters. There is no way we could save her in time without running into the commander," The man was right, if they ran into Kylo it would mean game over and they would all die. But Poe refused to let her go that easily with that monster when she is practically living in his bedroom!

"We have to at least try! She means everything to me and I love her," Poe tried to lower his voice, "I know what Kylo could and would do to someone as pure and perfect as her,"

"Alright lover boy, you will have another time to save her but now we have to get out of here! They will gut us if they found out that you tried to escape and I helped you," Poe knew deep inside that he had to leave you but he couldn't bring himself to do such a thing. But he had to.

"Alright," He felt defeated. He hated having to hope that you wouldn't get hurt and you would be alright in the end. "Get me to a ship,"

The man nodded and he slipped back on his helmet as they both contined down the hall where they passed several more troopers and when they finally made it to the hanger FN-2187 started freaking out, "I can do this," Before they knew it they raced onto a ship and Poe was really existed to fly one of those.

"Alright lets just get off this hanger," He pressed a few buttons after telling the trooper what to press and how to fly as fast as he could. But as soon as Poe got it into the air, there was a cord holding them back and there was nothing they could do to get out of there but pull it off by force!