Prologue

This mission seemed to be a big deal to you. You wanted nothing more but to do what you were made to do, which was doing what was right or what you believed. This was still nothing you ever had to face

Your job was symple enough since you would normally follow Poe on one of his flights as his assistant but nothing ever like this. You knew how to use a blaster if it came to it and you were highly gifted with the trigger as a matter of fact. You don't miss a shot.

On Jakku the sand dunes just about covered everything so you couldn't really see far as BB-8 which was Poe's droid was taking a good look around the land to make sure that there wasn't going to be any trouble tonight. Poe was inside of a small Hut talking to an older man named Lor San Tekka. From what you saw the man had white hair and a bit of a sort beard and was one of the more wiser leaders of his village. From what Poe told you eirler he seemed to have some information or giudence for the resistance that may be proven useful, but now you needed to focus on getting the map to Skywalker and bringing it back to base.

Poe came outside with the information and he greeted you before you heared something off in the distance. You squinted your eyes before trying to look forward, still you couldn't see past those dunes. Out of nowhere BB-8 came back beeping like crazy and he quickly rolled up to Poe and said a bunch of nonsense before Poe finally confirmed, "They are coming, BB-8 said he saw the ship-"

Lor San Tekka spoke before the both of you could, "You must leave with those plans. The last thing that you would want is the map ending up in the wrong hands. Go!"

Quickly the both of you nodded and you both raced off to Poe's ship and you saw the bright lights of the enemy ships touching the ground and the loud sounds of blaster fire. You were both out of breath when you finally made it to the ship and BB-8 got picked up into the whole were droids usually fly. Poe helped you onto the ship as Co pilot and you screamed, "Look out!" And Poe looked behind him to see all the troopers firing at the ship and the damn thing wouldn't get off the ground. Great now were stuck here, you thought to yourself.

"Everyone out now!" Poe shouted as the ship started to catch on fire and BB-8 exited first before any of you as he was beeping around and Poe quickly said to him, "Please take this, it is safer with you than it is with us! Go and find town and get this to the resistance!" The droid grabbed it and went on his way as you were holding your ground against most of them before Poe pulled you over to a sand dune and you heared one last ship open. You could only peak and see what seemed like a dark figure dressed in a hood and armor and a black mask covering his face, you could only assume it was Kylo Ren.

Now all the viligers were held captive and were forced into a kind of circle and you wanted to help but there was nothing you could do. The old man spoke, "You are what they call Kylo Ren," He said.

"Precisely. Were is the map?!" He spoke in short sentances and stopped between words to seem even more scary.

"I'm not telling you anything as you are the one who hides behind a mask who refuses to own up to their path," The man snickered.

The man from almost hunching over stould up straight, "You are so right," He said calmly before wipping out his lightsaber and slicing the man in two. Poe quickly leaned over and covered my mouth from screaming.

"Sir the viligers," One of the higher ranking strom troopers said to him and he looked around and answered.

"Kill them all."

You watched as all but one of the storm troopers pulled the trigger within a few seconds after this Poe jumped up and shot at Ren but the bullet stopped in the air. Poe's eyes widened as he looked over at all the troopers and now our cover was now blown. Quickly after they realizesed where we were the troopers came up to us and Poe tryed to fight back but he got himself punched in the face a few times before the both of you were grabbed by about four storm troopers with their blasters to the both of your head.

Poe didin't seem to get the message when the both of you were kicked to your knees on the ground in front of this killer. Of course Poe was very protective of you and didin't want anything bad to happen to you so of course he played dumb, "So what is it? You talk first? I talk first?" He asked waving his hands around.

Kylo didin't even flinch before saying, "Search them,". The troopers around you brought you to your feet and searched all of you for the map and yet nothing was found. You were lucky that BB-8 got away just in time.

"Nothing sir," One of the troopers said with a harsh tone that all of them seemed to have.

"Bring them on board and prepare them for questioning,"

"Yes sir," The troopers answered before they dragged you onto the ship first as you were a woman and you cought a glimpse of one of the troopers struggling to raise his blaster to do what Ren told him. He just couldin't. You nearly jumped when you heard the sound of the blaster bullet explode from the impact.

Only now you could hope that BB-8 gets out of here and brings the map to were it needs to go. You didin't care what happened to you but if somthing happened to either the resistance the map or Poe then there will be hell to pay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A,N: Hey! How was it for the first chapter? Let me know in the comments and I will do my best to make this a wonderful story! Also if you are not formillior with the ship names in TFA I will list them in the bottom.

Kylo X Poe = Darkpilot

Poe X Finn = StormPilot

Kylo X Rey = Reylo

Kylo X Hux = Kylux

Rey X Poe = Reypilot

List your favorite ship!