16- what the hell happened to amara?

-gabes pov-

Me and Sammy fly back to my house and walk through the door. When we enter and instantly notice the lack of noise. we enter the kitchen and see every one sat at the table quietly. "what's happened guys? and where's amara?" I say and they look at us with sorrowful looks. "Gabe and Sam, amara was arrested because she was seen with a gun in her hand in the Winchester house. I'm sorry." Sam doesn't cry, he just turns around ad runs out of the house and heads towards his home. Suddenly the world around me spins out of control. Everything goes black.

-amara's pov-

i am 14 now and about to out age my parents. I know I'm demonic and i am the darkness that will block out the light. I am on my way to my grandfathers hose with a colt 1911 in my hand. I enter and he immediately smiles when he sees me. "Amara what a nice surprise to see you again. and haven't you grown." He's trying to stall me. "Hey John it's time for you to meet up with your wife." I fired thrice at his heart and he falls down and dies instantly. I hear sirens and soon I'm in the station and in a cell!

-Sam's PoV-
I run out of the house and start running towards home. I should have flown but I couldn't. Tears stream down my face and the pain within my heart grows and suddenly I hear wheels screeching and the last thing I remember is the sound of sirens in the distance.

-deans PoV-

I can't believe this. First my niece murders my father and now Sammy in a coma. What the hell happened to amara to make this happen? Well I have just had info that amara has died. My family is cursed I guess.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry not sorry! It had to happen so yeah haha...

This is lucifer signing off 😈😈