15- adam meets alfie (ooooo 0.0)

-Adams PoV-

So I have absolutely no idea what just happened. I follow him into the boys toilets and just as I walk through the door he closes the cubicle door.
"Samandriel it's me Adam are you ok?" I ask with a little worry in my voice. I hear him start humming an unknown tune. He comes out of the cubicle and he looks scared. I walk up to him and put my hand up to his cheek.
"What's wrong Samandriel? did I scare you? I'm sorry if I did." I say with worry hinting in my voice.
"C-call me Alfie and no you didn't scare me. I'm just not good with meeting new people especially guys!" I smile at him and walk out with him following me. I find out that we have all our lessons together.

-Deans pov-

"Don't kill me Dean but," Cas says to me while in drama. "Buuuuut what?" I reply "erm well er pink unicorns and rainbows and er moose and GLITTER WATCH OUT DEAN!" But it was too late. I was covered head to toe in rainbow glitter. I look at Cas for a few seconds and then yell "SON OF A BITCH!" And the whole class starts laughing along with Cas, Sam, Gabe and all the rest of the Novaks who suddenly appeared. I smirk and walk towards Cas. "What are you doing de- no don't you fucking dare- no don't hug me- DEAN AHHHHHH! YOU BLOODY ASSBUTT!" I turn and walk out with glitter trailing after me.
I go to the changing rooms with my spare clothes. As I'm changing, I feel my back rip open and two beautiful dark navy blue wings emerge. I run to the mirror to take a look when my eyes turn black!

-Cas' PoV-

Dean went to change so I wait with the rest of the family. That's when excruciating pain shoots through my back. I scream out and Gabe and Sam help me into the bathroom. Suddenly the pain goes and I'm left with two midnight black wings. Sabriel gasp when I look at them and I do that squinty eye head tilt thingy I do when confused. "What?"
"Erm your eyes Cas. They're black!" Sam says.

-Alfie's PoV -

He's human. I'm angelic. It's so rare that this happens. I know that now. I have wings but he's become more knowledgeable. We are one and our name is adamandriel!

-Ezekiels pov-

My god he's cute. "Hey Bart are you ok? Your zoning out again!" I tell him and he looks at me. "Yeah yeah I'm fine sorry."
"It's ok. Come with me?" I ask and we walk to my room as school had decided to have a day off. We get to my room and Bart pushes me in and slams the door he pushes me into the walk and kisses me deeply I moan loudly but suddenly I hear footsteps. I quickly move and sit on my bed with my laptop. Bart follows and soon luci is walking through the door with Michael behind him. "Where's amara guys?" Luci asks and we shrug. "I'm here uncle Satar." I hear her squeak behind michifer. They turn round and walk away with her. "So where does this put us Bart?" I ask to which he replies "boyfriends!"

----------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. I have minor writers block but I promise to make it up.

This is Gemini the vessel signing off